⌜ thirty ⌟

i hope those who are uncomfortable skipped the last two chapters. i don't want anyone complaining to me for doing it to chensung 😔

and if you have read it by accident, i'm sorry for making you uncomfortable with it 😔

getting inside the apartment uninvited, after asking for a spare key, both donghyuck and renjun widened their eyes. they had left his friend with his so called ex-boyfriend for a couples of days (four) only to see this mess? mouth agape in shock, donghyuck was the first one to move from his place and went to the first room that he had wanted to see, chenle's room.

to his expectations, the bed was completely destroyed.

what the fuck?❞ well, at least the bathroom looks like it was still in a good shape.

stepping in, the first thing donghyuck had done was to search for a specific box that he had provided for them. opening one of the cabinets, his eyes widened seeing that it wasn't even used. worry gushing to every part of his body, the tanned male got out of the room and there he saw renjun pointing a finger by the sofa. not only that, donghyuck had finally seen the two alphas, with one being a pure blooded, standing by the door way. he had been calling them for hours yet none of them answered.

both jeno and jaemin had the same reaction, scanning the living room first before looking up at donghyuck who was no where this close to being happy.

gulping, jeno spoke to ease the tension. ❝did he use it?

all eyes were on the tanned omega and waited for him to answer. burying his head down to his palms, donghyuck shook his head. ❝not even one.

i knew it.❞ jaemin then elbowed his boyfriend, giving him a look. ❝told you he was an extra.

donghyuck widened his eyes, ❝jisung is an extra!?❞ his jaw dropped, starting to get more concerned and worried for his sleeping friend right there. ❝but jeno told me to buy large!

i don't even know—❞ the pure blooded's gaze then went from the omega to the alpha beside him, giving him a look that warned him. ❝how do you know that?

renjun also had his eyes on jaemin, wondering too. ❝that's what i also wanted to ask.