⌜ fifty nine ⌟

they don't even deserve to be called as parents.

chenle was already healing, he was already coping up well with what he had to go through these past months, he's already happy living with his pure blooded alpha and being treated properly by his lover's family, he already having the time of his life.

why did they have to appear and destroy everything?

the woman that stood there had covered her mouth with her hand, tears welling up in her eyes upon seeing her son that she had hurt so much. ❝chenle

a growl stopped her from calling out her son, blocking the omega from their sights as he jisung had his teeth gritted and eyes glaring right through their souls. for him, it didn't matter whether that is his lover's parents. they hurt him bad, they made him live in pain and the omega had to suffer most of his life. and when jisung finally entered his life, he vowed to protect the omega, give him everything he could ever want and need, especially love because that's what chenle's parents lacked at giving. they may have the money, the power, the reputation, but they forgot to give their own son the love and affection that every kid deserves to have from their own family.

look kid,❞ the man went in front of his wife that's being threatened by the young pure blooded. ❝we are here to talk to our son.

hearing that from his lover's father made him scoff, not even putting importance in respect because of how infuriated he is at that moment in seeing the omega's parents. ❝yeah, the last time you did that, we lost our own baby.

the mother then widened her eyes, peeking to the side just to see chenle scooting close to the young pure blooded as if he's asking for protection. guilt surged everywhere in her, remembering how harsh she was when she forced her son in coming with her. she didn't even get to catch a pregnant omega's scent because of how she was blinded and clouded with her emotions when she saw her son. she didn't even know that her son is mated to a pure blooded and seeing it now, she had never felt so regretful in her entire life.

c-chenle.. you were..❞ maybe if she would have paid more attention to her son instead of lashing out on him then she would have known.

jisung was clearly getting in their way, making the supposedly unbothered woman roll her eyes. this was supposed to be a friendly talk with the family apologizing for each other. this wasn't what she planned. heck, she even had no idea that her son went out drinking. ❝ji, how about we go inside and talk, hm?

no.❞ the pure blooded stood there with his arms folded, not wanting to move from his spot. ❝i am not letting them step foot near to squishy.