part 1

[ KOOK'S BET ]

We sipped on rosé on Ward Cameron's boat. My girl friends and I soaking in some sun and enjoying free bubbly. "We gotta make sure to hide this from my brother" Sarah Cameron giggled, "he'd definitely use this against us" then rolling her eyes, tipping the glass back.

It was starting to get dark as we lost track of time. The dinner party at the Cameron house was surely taking place but the three of us couldn't care less, our parents wouldn't even notice us gone. Well atleast mine wouldn't, I wouldn't say I was the golden child of the family, far from it. My parents favored my older sister, Cara, and to them I barely exist.

Delaney, our bestfriend since the third grade, was the only one qualified to drive the damn boat back to the docks. "It's not my fault if we crash guys, I can't see shit out here" she mumbled, squinting her eyes. I watched in amusement, the alcohol taken the controls over by now.

-

And what do you know, three familiar boys waiting for us as we pulled up to the dock. They sat in lawn chairs with beers in their hands, "hello boys, miss us?" I joked, waving, "in your dreams, Lev" Kelce laughed, "oh I bet in yours" I retorted, stepping into the dock but missing my footing and landing on my hands. Delaney held in her giggles.

"I see you got your grimy little hands on my dad's rosé" Rafe eyed us suspiciously, more me though because of my swaying figure. "What? no, that's crazy" I brushed him off, taking a seat in the sand.

I laid back as the cool breeze blew through my hair. I didn't even notice everyone had up and left after some time. "C'mon" I heard a mumble as an arm grabbed mine to lift me up. "Noo it's so relaxing out here" I said, wiggling out of Rafe's grip. "We're gonna go grab some food" He said and that line alone, got me to stand up and follow after him.

-

"Lev"
"Lev"

I heard as my eyes slowly opened, the dim light from the car on. "What" I groaned, "you fell asleep, driving back home" "I was driving?" I furrowed my brows, "no, I was driving. You ate my fries then passed out" Rafe explained, he held in a laugh and helped me get out his truck.

I slowly crept upstairs and into Sarah's room, making sure not to wake Ward or Rose. I climbed into her bed, closing
my eyes and falling right back to sleep.

a/n:

I've been working on this for some time, hopefully people enjoy it.

Meet the cast!

Sabrina Carpenter as Lev
Matilda Djerf as Cara
Summer Mckeen as Delaney

The rest of the Kooks and Pogues as their respective characters, I was j too lazy to add all those in. lol