The Beginning

Dishita and Aditya have been given a very important mission. They have to retrieve a pen drive which was stolen from a certain Intelligence Agency. The information in the drive, if leaked, it can be a threat to their nation's defence mechanism.

Currently, Dishita is running down a mountain, escaping from her enemies. The pen drive was safe in the hands of her partner, Aditya, who is also running beside her to escape.

Gun shots could be heard. She and her most trusted partner were running to save their lives. They ran and ran until they reached the mountain's cliff.

She looked at her partner, who shook his head negatively, in a way to say that there's no means of escape. They heard footsteps and shouts getting louder and louder. They positioned their guns simultaneously.

About thirty armed goons appeared in front of them. They started shooting. Two versus thirty. Certainly difficult. But they have to kill them all and protect the drive.

Dodging and shooting, the pair struggled to kill them. Thanks to their bullet proof vest, or else they would have been dead long before.

The pair breathed a sigh of relief as soon as they shot the last goon.

Both glanced at eachother, confirming that they were unharmed. Both had many minor injuries, but nothing serious like a fracture. They were glad to see each other alive.

They stood near the mountain's cliff and were trying to calm down themselves. They were practically running non-stop for the past eight hours.

The pair came in for a much needed hug. While hugging eachothers' cousin, friend and partner, a goon, who was half conscious, shot a bullet in their direction.

The sound of gun shot alarmed the pair.

Before Aditya could find the direction of the bullet, he felt a hand pushing him. He fell down with a thud. He raised to see his cousin, taking a shot instead of him.

The bullet pierced Dishita's left arm. Before she could react to the pain, she heard another gun shot. She felt another bullet go through her left arm, right below the previous one. Blood oozed out from her injuries.

She heard one more gun shot. She waited for another bullet to pierce her but nothing happened.

She started to lose her consciousness and balance. She tried to stay awake and stay rooted to the ground.

But all of a sudden, she felt like flying. She struggled to keep her eyes open. She could hear Aditya's voice shouting her name. His teary face was going far away from her. His voice was also growing fainter and fainter. And that's when she realised that she had fallen from the cliff.

She gradually lost her consciousness. The last thing she saw was her cousin's blurry face.

----------

Aditya fell down with a thud. He raised his head, only to witness his cousin taking a shot. She took the bullet instead of him! She saved him!

Before he could approach her, he heard another gun shot. Within a fraction of a second, another bullet went through her arm.

Aditya immediately shot that goon who shot her. He got up from the ground and swiftly moved towards Dishita.

He can see that she is losing her consciousness. Before he could get hold of her, something unimaginable happened....

His partner, his best friend, his only family alive, fell off from the cliff!!!

"DISHITA!!!!" He should her name as tears rushed to his eyes. He fell to his knees.