The Truth Is Out?!?!?!?

Third person pov

"But Bua...." Balram tried to oppose but closed his mouth when he saw Kunti glaring at him.

"Look Balram, Dusshala's wedding is in a month. So she will be happy if her friends stay with her during her last days in Hastinapur. You and Krishna can go back to Dwarka. I have no problem. But Subhadra and Mridini will stay back." Kunti said in a stern voice and Balram sighed.

"Okay Bua. Subhadra and Mridini will stay back with you." Balram said and Kunti smiled while Subhadra and Mridini mentaly did a happy dance.

Subhadra was happy because she would to spend more time with Arjun.  Dishi, on the other hand, was searching for a reason to tell to Karn that she will not be able to meet him. But now, her problem was solved. All thanks to Bua Kunti.

Suddenly, they heard the weeping sound of Krishna.

"Dau... We are the most unloved. Bua only loves these chipmunks... Not us!!! I don't know how am I going to live with all these hate!!!" He fake cried to which Kunti twisted his ears.

"Actor. Now I seriously wonder why the kids of my brother are a bunch of weirdos. One is always grumpy, one is always stealing makhan, one is over-talkative, and one is over-innocent." Kunti rambled on which made the Pandavas laugh hard.

"Bua... But who is over-talkative here?" Dishita asked innocently which made others laugh more.

"Wait... why is the room is in this state?" Kunti asked in horror when she noticed their room for the first time.

"Actually Mata, we are selecting clothes for a very important occasion." Arjun said with a mischievous smile.

"Ohh... okay. Do show me after selecting your clothes. I don't want you to go to that important occasion like a bunch of clowns." Kunti said and the Pandavas nodded.

"Okay. It's time for my puja. Stay in one piece till I come back." Kunti warned and left with Dishita, who wanted to join her in the puja.

And the boys spent their time selecting clothes and teasing Aditya.

-----------------

"Thank you Bua..." Dishita hugged Kunti tightly.

"You are welcome, dear. And I also know that your purpose of staying here is not solely because of Disshala's marriage. Subhadra's reason is apparent but what about you?" Kunti asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing Bua... I just liked it here. That's all." Dishita tried to cover up. Kunti chuckled seeing her.

Soon, Kunti sat down and started her puja. She lighted six lamps and started chanting various matras. Dishita watched Kunti curiously. After half an hour or so, Kunti completed her puja.

"Bua.... I have a doubt." Dishita asked, a plan cooking up in her mind.

"Why do you light six lamps?" She asked Kunti, who smiled at her in return.

"These six lamps represents the six most important persons in my life." Kunti answered.

"Your six sons." Dishita stated and to say Kunti got shocked will be an understatement.

"Wh-what are you talking about putri? I have only f-five sons." Kunti tried to cover her tears.

Dishita gave Kunti I-know-the-truth-and-I-am-not-believing-you look.

All of a sudden, Kunti broke down. Dishita hugged, comforting her.

"Putri... Don't tell this to anyone. Especially my sons. I can never tell them that Karna is their elder brother. If I tell them, what will they think of me? What will the world think of my sons? We will be called character less. My sons will hate me. Their trust on me will be broken. No... I can't let that happen. Please putri.... I beg you." Kunti cried, joining her hands.

Dishita was about say something, but a broken voice cut her off.

"Is-is Angraj Karn y-your s-son, Mata?" The broken voice of Arjun echoed in the whole room.

***********

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the short chapter... Hope you liked it. If you did, then please do vote and comment.

So.... excited for the next chapter? I am excited too. I don't know how am I gonna capture all their emotions. And this is the exact reason why I stopped at this point. Wish me luck for the next chapter!!!

Love you all! Stay safe!