Receiving.

News reporter: Good morning, it's the 18th April 2019 and today's headline. The demonologist and paranormal investigator Lorraine Warren has passed away early hour this morning. In home town of Connecticut. Relatives say she passed away peacefully and she can now finally be reunited with Ed. The Warren family are most renowned for their work in the paranormal, from their work inspiring the movies such as the Conjuring and writing a few books about their experiences. But  most famously they possessed the real life Annabelle doll. Question speculate as to what will happen to the doll now? But speculator report that everything from the couples museum will go to TigerLilly Warren. Niece to Ed Warren, who owns a fine collection herself. 
The 25 year old has stated and I quote:
"I am Super excited for Annabelle to find her new home here in Vegas I think she would appreciate the energy that radiated from the city. As for the other things, I will keep what I think is necessary to keep but the other stuff can be sold to other museums like my own."  That's todays morning headline.

People zooming passed as more and more items from my Aunt and Uncle's museum is brought to mine. Dolls, cases jewellery, car parts, trinkets...Then her. Encased in a huge plastic box stood the red haired rag doll with her triangle nose and big eyes. Which is you stare into long enough you can feel her staring back. 

"Where do you want her Miss Warren?" I hear but I don't reply as I almost feel entranced by her. "Miss Warren?" 

"Sorry?" I ask shaking my head

"The doll? Where do you want her?" The moving man asks again.

"Just put her in the doll room and I'll sort her out from there. Thank you." I order them. My eyes follow hers as she is taken from the room, and it's almost like I want to follow her. feeling a slight release I then feel a hand on my shoulder and turn around to see a family but strangers face. 

Once the man touches me the trance like state lifts and I begin to recognise his face

Once the man touches me the trance like state lifts and I begin to recognise his face. My breathing becomes heavy and he looks at me with concern. 

"Are you ok?" He asks. 

"Y...Yeah I'm, I'm... New exhibit." I pant, trying to find my words. 

"So I heard." 

"I'm sorry sir but the museum isn't open to the public quite yet." I say, thinking a lot more rationally now.

"Right I'm sorry..." he looks down at his feet. "...I'll be going." He says heading out to leave. Come on now Tiger you know this man and if you don't you want to look at him.

"I know your face!" I blurt. I pull my face at my own stupidity. He turns around. "I've seen your face before some where. What did you say your name was?" I ask. 

"I didn't." He smile. "I'm Zak, Zak Bagans." 

"From the haunted museum on the other side of town?" I ask. Zak's face almost confused for a moment. 

"Yeah that's me." He says. 

"Would you mind staying for a while, helping me out? I've been to your museum plenty of times. You seem to have a lot of stuff and a lot of organisation skills." He thinks for the moment. "If you help, you get first refusal on the stuff I'm selling." I say. He smiles and walks back over. 

"Where do we start?" He asks. I look up at him and smile. I feel a lot more pressure released off my shoulders.

Hours pass and Zak and I had pretty much sorted what I wanted to keep and what I wanted to sell. 

"So what do you want?" I ask. 

"All of it." He doesn't hesitate to answer. 

"R...Really?" I ask. 

"Yeah, of course. I'll pay good money for them too, so name the price and I'll pay for it." 

"Zak I can't let you buy all of this." I say. 

"TigerLilly, I wanna help you and you'll be helping me out by selling these too me. It's a win win for the both of us. I promise." He says. 

"Ok, but only if you're sure." I say. 

"I'm sure." He smiles. I smile back at him. 

Not long after Zak  left I am potting around the museum arranging what is going to go where, when I walk passed the doll room.

Lilly.

I hear. I stop and take a step backwards as I had passed the door. I peer into the room and sat in the middle behind her casing is Annabelle. I look around the room to check there is no one in the room that could have said my name, and there is no one. I step into the room and the energy changes completely. From an comfortable one to an uncomfortable one.

"I don't mean you any harm, I'm sorry you have been moved from your home but my aunt and uncle passed away and entrusted me with you. I won't hurt or disrespect you and I can only ask you do the same with me." I plea. "I wish you a good rest of your night and Forbid any of you to follow me home." And with that I continue my rounds in the building. Tonight like every other night I line the window and doors with salt. I know call me crazy but I've watched enough Supernatural to know that this mineral is the shit. Speaking of the show, I climb into my 1967 Chevy Impala and drive myself home.