Part 9

(y/n)'s pov:

Today's the day that they are going to experiment on Eren's titan form. He's already in the well while Hange is telling when he should change and so on. Levi orders us to stay back in case something goes wrong, only to engage when he gives us a sign.

Hange shoot the green gas telling Eren to change now. Time goes on, and nothing happened. I know that Eren don't know how to change, yet. He'll figure himself, later. Then Hange and Levi went to Eren.

'Oi, you don't have to to it anymore.' Levi yelled at Eren while working towards the well. 'Is something wrong' then Hange look down at the well saw Eren with lots of blood.

They pulled out Eren from the well and his hands are full of blood, also his mouth. I know it will heal soon, but I can't help but got worry when I saw his hand.

'Come here, Eren. If you don't change then just stop biting your hand. I'll help bandage you up.' I drag Eren with me and made him sit down at the nearest seat. I start to put some alcohol to his wounds. He winced due to too much pain.

'Your wounds will heal soon.' I then start to bandage his hand. 'There, all done. I'm gonna clean all of this. Just go sit with them. I'll come over in a minute.' Eren nodded at me and went to them.

'Need help?' I got startled by the sudden voice. Then I realized it was Levi.

'No, it's ok, Captain. Thanks for your help.'

'I told you to just call me Levi.'

'Well, my comrades are just a few feet from here and I don't want to get the wrong impression from them, Captain.' Just as then, an explosion happened around the tables.

I rush to Eren knowing what's gonna happen next. I ready my gear and pull out the swords, and start to cover Eren. Levi came to my side and ready his gears as well. The fog dispersed and I saw Oluo and others pointing their sword at Eren.

I heard Eren grunts. 'Why did it have to happen now?'

'Calm down.' Levi says to his cadets. Eren thought that Levi was talking to him and answered, 'Captain Levi, I didn't mean to.....' then he stopped knowing Levi was not talking to him but to his cadets.

'I'm telling you to calm down, every one.' Levi tries to calm them down. They all are scared and look at him with hatred, ready to kill him in a flash.

'Eren, what is your purpose for doing it right now? Why did you change without permission? Answer me.' Eld yelled at Eren.

'Wait, Eld it's not he did it on purpose. Wait for him to explain.' I say back at Eld.

'Answer him, Eren. What are you planning to do?' Oluo shout back.

'Wait, explain later. Prove it to us that you won't give us any danger. Say it now. Isn't explaining your job now?.' Gunther yells as he get closer to Eren.

'That's what he trying to do, but you guys won't stop talking.' I said getting in front of Eren, making Gunther stop from going near to Eren.

'If you even dare to move your hand for an inch, just know that your head is gonna gone in a sec. I'm really gonna do that.' Oluo continues to say making Eren scares more.

'Hold on, Oluo. I told you to calm down.' Levi shouted back to Oluo.

'Corporal! (y/n), stay away from Eren. Don't stay close to him.' Petra yells to Levi.

'You are the one who should put down your sword and stay away. Eren didn't do anything wrong.' I yell getting more angry by what she says.

The commotion goes on with a lot of yelling. Levi tries to calm them, but they are all panicking. Gosh, they all are getting to my nerves. 'Can all of you shut up for a second?' Eren yells with frustration.