{ Part 3.4 }

(y/n)'s pov:

We leave to Trost when the sun starts showing up. All of us wear the coats and cover our head to not get attention from others. The others noticed the tension between me and Levi but no one ask about it...........yet.

I know that Levi stare at me from time to time but I ignored it. How am I supposed to be fine after hearing what Nifa told me? I keep walking as I follow behind Mikasa.

Our plan was to lure out the ones who want to get Historia and Eren. The cadets from Hange's squad are currently hiding and waiting for the moment. Armin has to disguise as Historia since they kind of look the same, while Jean has to disguise as Eren.

'They're behind us.' Levi yelled. Jean and Armin got grabbed by the people on the horse cart in an instant. 'Armi- Historia and Eren! They got kidnap again!' Sashe yelled out.

After that we follow behind them and see that they were holding then hostages inside a storage house. Connie was in charge to lookout from the outside while the rest of us will attack the kidnappers. Levi said that he's going to follow the cart which has the real Eren and Historia.

I look up to Levi and notice he was looking at me but I look away. Then Mikasa went up to the roof to report to Levi. I went to the roof of the storage house as I carefully look through the window to check on my friends.

I saw Armin getting molested by a perverted guy. Armin look uncomfortable but I can't help him right now. And we all waited for the time to attack.

______________________________
(A/n: sorry for the time skip but I'm not good in writing fight scenes. Sorry.)

Eren and Historia got captured for real this time. Some of us got injured but Nifa and the other guy are still alive. I guess Levi manage to save them. Mikasa look devastated because she couldn't save Eren, again. Armin still has a shock face because he had to kill someone.

A lot of things happen today, I have kill one of them, too. But why don't I feel anything from killing them? I just keep looking at my hands as the people around me keeps talking about what happened during the attack. '(y/n), you don't look so good. Are you ok?'

I got back into reality and saw it was Nifa who asked. I slightly nodded at her and keep looking at the campfire. 'Um.., sorry about last night. I didn't mean to, you know, Both of you got into a fight because of me, isn't it?'

I shook my head softly, 'No, it's not your fault. I'm actually thankful to you because you tell me about this, if it weren't for you I wouldn't have known about this. Thank you.'

Even if I try to reassured her with my words, she still looks guilty upon what happened last night. Mikasa walks up to me, 'Let's have a word, (y/n).' She grabs me along with her not letting me complain.

Mikasa change with Sasha because it is her duty to lookout now. 'Are you going to tell me or should I make you?'

'It's nothing important. I'm fine.' I try give it away with fake smile but you know about Mikasa, she won't stop until she gets her answers. 'What did Levi do? Tell me. Did he hurt you or did he do something more worse?'

Seeing there's no way I'm going to get out of this without answering, I tell her about what Nifa told me. 'So you mean there was another you here? How is that even impossible? And why would they hide about it? I'm going to beat that a**hole.' Mikasa said as she begin to go back but I stop her.