1

Tamaki's POV
I woke up to feel my heart racing and I sat up feeling dizzy.I looked around to see my room and my uniform.

Oh yeah...school
I stood up and cleaned up, before dressing in the uniform.I went down stairs to see in the kitchen a plate of food wrapped up with a note on top.
It said: Tamaki, here's breakfast, I'm sorry I couldn't see you off on your first day of 10th grade, but please eat this to keep your strength up,
Good luck,
Have a good day
-Mom

I blushed in embarrassment, I love my mom but she's almost always busy so we don't spend much time together.I ate before I started walking, walking to school.My gaze stayed on the ground and that's when I heard his voice.
"Hey, Tamaki!!"Mirio said and I looked over at him.Miro was my first friend in 3rd grade, since my mom moved a bunch for work we kept having to change schools so I got more and more anxious for the introduction of my name and what I like and all that other stuff.
"Good morning Mirio,"I said as my gaze went to him.
"Good morning, so are you excited for the new school year?"he asked and I shivered.
"No, not at all,"I said and Mirio laughed.
"Come on Tamaki, now let's practice,"He said before looking at me."Tell me your name and what you like,"He instructed and I tensed up.
"Um...m-y...n-na-ma-me-e...I-is...Ta-Tamaki...Am-a-jik-jik-I....I...I...!"I tried to say but Mirio interrupted me.
"Tamaki your to stiff."Mirio said as he placed his hands on my shoulder.I shivered at the touch and tensed up even more.
"Let's go before we're late,"I said and Miro paused, before nodding.We walked to school and then to our class.We sat down at our assigned seats.
"Okay I'm your new homeroom teacher this year, so please everyone introduce yourselves as I take attendance."The teacher said and she went through the names, finally getting to mine.
"H-here!!"I said my gaze down as I fidgeted.
"Please say your name,"The teacher asked
"T-tam-am-amiki...A-Ama-Amaji-ki,"I whispered, stuttering my life out.
"Please say that again,"The teacher said and I thought I was going to die.
"His name is Tamaki Amajiki!!"I heard Mirio say to the teacher.The teacher looked at him and then me, and nodded.I felt my body melt into the chair.After class I thanked Mirio for saving me.
"No problem, anytime,"he said and I smiled.After that the school day went in a rush.And hero training came rolling along.We were doing dueling training, one on one.I was dueling Mirio.I faced Mirio and I felt the need to give up on the spot, Mirio, he shins as brightly as the sun, how could I compete with the sun.
"Amajiki, pay attention!!"The teacher yelled as Mirio was about to tackle me.I froze and felt my stomach flip as Mirio used his quirk and went underneath me.He then appeared again behind me and tapped me on the shoulder.I shivered before feeling my energy dissipate."Amajiki, your better then this,"The teacher said as he let me go.But I'm not...I'm nothing like how the teacher says.I went inside and drank from the water fountain.
"Amajiki, haha, that was a sour excuse for a battle, I mean Mirio comes out of every battle with no clothes but you, you come out with a fucking wimpy ass body, I mean look at you, emo,"The guy who is saying these things is a bully of mine who's minions stand by his side.
"..."Silence. That's all I'm able to do as they corner me and start hitting me.I cough as they kick and hit me leaving bruises that'll last weeks.
"Really your really pathetic, haha I'm surprised your even friends with Mirio,"The bully says before I hear fast footsteps.
"Hey!!"I hear before I look up.
"Ugh...M-Mirio..."I stutter as my eyes widen.
"Get lost!!"He yelled to them as they ran away."Oh my...Tamaki are you okay,"he said as he was about to help me up but I pushed him away, getting myself up.
"I'm fine...let's get to class,"I said as I tried not to limp.
"You are not fine, Tamaki!!"Mirio said in a panicked voice.
"I'm fi..."I started to say but I must have leaned on something wrong because the next thing I know I'm falling, my body doubling over in pain.Next thing I know I'm in Mirio's arms.My breath hitches as he looks at me.My heart flutters and I feel my body tense.
"I'm taking you to the nurse's office,"He says and I'm about to decline until he shushes.
"No,"
"But,"
"No buts, Tamaki your hurt, I'm taking you to get patched up."

"....thank you..."

Thank you for reading the first chapter of this story and I hope that your enjoying it.
Bye