12

Tamaki's POV
"Hey, Tamaki wanna come over on Friday..?"Mirio asked but before I could answer he spook up his voice speeding to life in the early morning air."I-I mean you d-don't have to...my parents won't be home..."He said and my face grew red from ear to ear.
"Um...I'll go..I mean I'll have to ask my mom, but...um...yes..."I tried to accept but stumbling and tripping over my words.Before finally whispering a 'yes' before nodding my gaze on the ground.
"Um okay...then I'll probably see you tonight...I mean if your mom approves..."Mirio said his eyes shinning with embarrassment.
"L-lets hurry before we're late..."I stuttered trying to change the subject, he nodded before we started speed walking towards the large familiar building that was our school.

The day flew by and it almost felt surreal when I got ready to packing up my locker.Then a thought shook me.
'Wait what if me and Mirio do it, while his parents aren't home!!'
I blushed at the thought getting distracted before a loud bang rang in my ear.I jumped ten feet in the air before slowly turning my head to see no other then my bully Ryan.I gasped surprised at seeing him.I had thought he was suspended for 1 more month.He backed away and-oh god-how pissed he looked.
"You miss me, fucking fagott,"He growled his foot twisting and stomping on mine.I winced at the sharp pain and realized he wasn't the only one.I don't know what came over me but my confidence blossomed.
"Ha, you got a new lackey...guess the other one wasn't to happy about getting in trouble again,"I barked smugly.And he growled his lackey looking scared at the mention of the 'other one'....guess he doesn't want to get in trouble.
"When'd you get this smug,"Ryan spat before pushing me to the side making me stumble and fall.
"Just now, actually,"I said and smiled slightly, getting up.
"What the hell..."he muttered and watched me as I dusted myself off slightly before peaking over at him.He had a very surprised look before regaining his composure.He twisted his body into a fighting stance as he activated his quirk.My eyes widened slightly before doing the same confidence I had a few seconds ago had doubled.Why am I so confident?I questioned before realizing fairly quickly....I have something to fight for.Mirio.I to went into a fighting stance.
"Ha!Really, weak little Amajiki can fight!!"He taunted and I just blended my knees shifting my weight, ready to pounce.He struck first.His quirk apparently dealing with fire.He held fire in his hands wrapping his fists in fire.I sighed sadly, not wanting to get burned like the villain fight that we had just a few weeks prior.I noticed though that unlike the villain his fists were the only things that were aflame.I smiled slightly before watching his movements.He flung himself his fists first.I ducked before grabbing his arm flipping his body over.His hand though slid through my arm making me jump back, panting slightly as a stinging pain hit me.A slight burn formed but it wouldn't be permanent.
"Your weak!!!You'll always be weak!!"Ryan howled his eyes dilated with rage.
"Hah!Really...let's prove it...right here, right now...who-!"I started before he punched me.I growled in pain before grabbing his arm, and using my wings and tentacles to get away from him.I tied his hands together using the tentacles pinning him.I stayed a couple feet away and realized that the lackey that was once here had disappeared.Probably didn't want to get in the middle of the fight.
"Let me go you sick price of shi-!!!"He started to yell before I flew straight to him, punching him.
"Shut the hell up!!!"I yelled my hands shaking with anger."I'm sorry if you ducking hate me!!!I'm fucking sorry that a piece of fucking crap like you is such a jerk that it got you suspended!!!But I love Mirio Togata!!!"I yelled as he just stared at me with a cold stare.
"Go die in a ditch with your fucking boyfriend,"He hissed and that made me snap.
"You want to say that again, asshole,"I growl my eyes shinning with rage."You can say whatever you want about me, but when you bring Mirio into it...well let's just say you'll wish you had just shut your mouth,"I growled and I meant it.The tentacles I had wrapped around his arms had pulled his fists toward his face he shook and I sighed letting him go.He ran and I watched as he stumbled left to right as he turned around the corner.I sighed my legs giving away.
"Ow...ow...ow..."I muttered as my chest screamed in burning pain.I stumbled up walking toward the nurses office, before running home.