3

Tamaki's POV
"I think you have a crush on Mirio,"
I stared at Neijire.Why, why would she say that.
"That...can't be true..."I say in utter disbelief.
"Well how do you feel about him?"Neijire asked and I shrugged.
"I...don't know...he my friend and I...I don't know,"I say as my face heats up.
"Mirio,"She said and I flinched as my face turned as red as a tomato."Your reactions say it all...but if you don't believe me have a heart to heart with yourself or Mirio."She said before leaving.
"Why...why do I feel like...like this whenever I'm around him...why?"I mumbled before the bell rang signaling that lunch was over.My stomach growled and I groaned remarriages that I should have went to the cafeteria but, ended up skipping.I went to class and sat at my seat.Being the only student in the room felt awkward and uncomfortable.I raised my head when heard footsteps.
"Hey Tamaki...I didn't see you come to lunch, so I got you this,"Mirio said as he stood next to me worry clouding his eyes.
"I...um...thank you."I said as I blushed, grabbing the sandwich.I ate it quickly before looking over at Mirio.He was staring at me, in his seat his eyes fixed on my face.I felt the heat on my face flow from ear to ear.
"Are you still sick Tamaki you'd face us red?"Mirio asked concerned as he got up.
"No I just..."
Can't help loving the way you look at me
Students chatter through our conversation as students piled in.I threw away my trash before getting ready for class.

It's been over a week since Neijire told me about my feelings for Mirio and they've only intensified.Thinking of him before I go to bed, while I sleep, even while I do...private activities, I'm always thinking of him.
"Hey Tamaki do you want to-!"
"I'm sorry I have to go!"This situation always happens whenever we're together.Im avoiding him like a cat with water.Even when I'm not able to avoid I tend to not talk much.But this time it takes a bit to get him to budge.
"Tamaki...Hey Tamaki!!Wait!"Mirio tells as he catches up to me.I look down as he walks with me his eyes fixed on me."Tamaki I want to talk to you...will you please talk to me?"Mirio begs and I feel my heart shatter but I keep walking.My thoughts of us together have gotten sexual, us doing things...together that I wouldn't normally do with anyone..I feel trapped in those images those desires....those needs.That I can't help but not want to be around him in fear that those urges will control my body and I force myself on him.I walk away from him and he try's grabbing me until I come with an excuse.
"I have work!!"I say and Mirio finally shuts up.
"What?When did that happen?"He asked and I swallowed.
"Yesterday, my mom wants me to earn some extra money,"I lie.
"Oh okay but can we-!"I cut him off in a rush.
"I'm sorry but I'm really busy...we'll talk later..."I lie again as I run away leaving a confused Mirio behind.I ran toward an icelated area and tried calming myself, my heart beating quick.I wasn't entirely lying, I was busy and I did have to work of course this work isn't something you get paid for.My mom had asked me to get groceries for this week.But it was mostly a lie.I went to the grocery store and bought all the necessary items and then went home.Once I got their my mother was still at work so I decided to put the groceries away before doing my homework.Once I was done I went for a walk to cool my head.I didn't know where I was going until J looked up.Mirio's house.My face heated and once I realized I turned back immediately.But I was to slow.
"Tamaki why are you avoiding me?"He asks as he corners me by a nearby tree.
"I...don't know what your talking about..."I mumble and Mirio sighs.
"No...no I think you do know...Tamaki...I need to know why your avoiding me?"He pleaded and I felt my face contort in guilt and sadness.I thought about telling him but I didn't...couldn't...not then...not while I could barely understand my sexual attraction to him.
"I..."I felt tears build in my eyes and Mirio...Mirio noticed his grip on me loosening and that allowed me to slip away.
"Tamaki!!!"

I can't....I can't break this...not like I do with everything

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed see you next chapter
Bye