7

Tamaki's POV
I woke up from an endless dream to see I was ten minutes early for my alarm.I shrugged it off and cancelled the alarm to do my morning routine.Once I was done I went down stairs and low and behold mom was in the kitchen.She had made some breakfast and was typing on her laptop.
"G'morning,"I said with a yawn and mom looked at me.
"Hi sweetie, breakfast is in the microwave."She said with her usual smile but it seemed tired, sad, she had another all nighter the bags under her eyes prof that she didn't get a lick of sleep.
"How's work,"I asked knowing her answer even before she said anything.
"Hard..."She said and I felt sympathy for her working for search and rescue.Time and time again she's said how hard it is, not only physically but mentally especially if she hasn't succeeded in rescuing."I'll be fine though...what about you, kiddo, how's everything going with Mirio?"She asked and I blushed slightly.
"Um good...I guess..."I said
"Good, I hope he's treating you right, and if he doesn't just give him a little nudge,"She winked and all that tiredness and sadness faded from her eyes, I smiled slightly and nodded before eating.After a while though knocking came from the door.
"Coming!"I said as I ran over to the door.
"Hey, Tamaki,"Mirio saidand his eyes shined with this warm happiness hat made me giddy and excited.
"Um...hi.."I said and Mirio grinned.
"You ready?"He asked and I jumped slightly before grabbing my school bag.
"Yep,"I said before getting ready to close the door."Bye mom!"I called out
"Have a good day sweetie!"She called before I closed the front door locking it behind me.Mirio and I walked the 10 minutes it took to get to school.Mirio's hand slipped in mine and I felt my face heat up before we continued on this short walk.Once we saw the other students we reluctantly separated our hands the cold air taking over the warmth his hand brought me.
"Tamaki...are we doing lunch,"Mirio said and I nodded knowing that, that would be the only time we could talk.We smiled at each other before we went to our class.But before we did people stared at us.I tried to shy away from all of those eyes but then I was wondering what caused this change in mood with the students in the school.I shrugged it off before going to class and sitting at my seat.
"Before we get started, Mirio Togata, and Tamaki Amajiki you were requested to go to the principals office."The teacher said and everyone started whispering as we nodded and walked outside to go to the principal's office.
"Why do you think they want us?"Mirio asked and I just shrugged.
"I don't know.."I said and my anxiety rose slightly at this unknown.
"It's okay,"Mirio whispered and I blushed before nodding.We knocked on the office door and the high pitched voice of the principal rang out.
"Come in,"the voice squeaked before we opened the door to see our mouse looking principle Nezu."Sit down you two,"He said as he jumped out of his seat and carried a tea cup and some cups to us.We looked at each other knowing that this would take a while if he was bringing out the tea.He poured in some green tea and hummed as he poured the hot water.Once he was done he paused before grabbing his cup and sitting back down.We grabbed our cups and took a sip before Nezu started talking."Do you two know why your here?"He asked and we shook our heads.He sighed before sliding over a paper that showed...oh god.There were multiply pictures of me and Mirio at the park kissing.I blushed before looking at the rest of the page.

Long time friends become secret boyfriends?!
Romantic relations between the infamous big three Mirio Togata and Tamaki Amajiki!

I couldn't bare to read more of it.I groaned covering my face in my hands as I blushed.
"Who did this?"Mirio asked the principal and he shrugged.
"This was posted on the school newspaper, luckily the staff has seen it and are exterminating them, though that still obviously doesn't stop the students who have already read it."Nezu said and I groaned again."Amajiki, Togata I have no intention to dig into your personal relations with each other but if this is false then-!"Before Nezu could continue we both interrupted him.
"It's true!"We said and Nezu nodded.
"Okay but please if any students treat you differently then please report it this school dose not condone bullying or offensive slurs."Nezu says and we nod before leaving.We closed the door behind us and right away my body slipped to the ground
"Oh my god...who could have done this..."I whispered as I covered my face trying to hide my blush.
"I don't know but...Tamaki this doesn't change anything...it doesn't change how I feel about you..."Mirio whispered as he crouched making our faces inches apart.My head swam in the moment as my eyes closed slightly as our lips were mere centimeters apart.Our lips touched and the pure emotions I felt were so overwhelming I could barely hold in my excitement.
"Hah..."A laugh came from Mirio as his eyes stared into my indigo ones.His beautiful blue eyes shinning with lust."If we weren't at school I would kiss you all day,"He purred in my ear making me shiver."But alas were in school...so let's get back to class,"Mirio said hopping up out of his crouching position.I groan before standing up.Mirio slides his hand in mine before we start walking his usual grin shinning on his face.That grin always distracts from everything...even the things you aren't supposed to avoid.