8

Tamaki's POV
It's been a week since the incident and we reported Ryan and his 'friends' getting them suspended for 3 months.I also got excused from school to heal my wounds.A couple days after that 'break' I took, our teacher announced some surprising news.
"I have an announcement to make....in two days we'll be having a class trip, to improve on your quirks."The teacher announced and everyone cheered and whispered excitedly.I swallowed thickly at the news, hero training isn't my favorite thing to do in school and having an entire day of it wasn't going to be easy.Not only that but I had just finished recovering from my 'fight' with Ryan, and I would rather not get my ass handed to me again this month.
"Tamaki, you okay,"Mirio asked and I shook my head
"Um...just a little anxious about the class trip.."I whispered feeling my stomach turn as my heart kept beating profusely.
"It'll be okay, I'm here!"He said and I smiled.

It will be okay
But it wouldn't, it wouldn't be okay, but I didn't know that yet.

On the class trip
Today is the day.The class trip.I had so much anxiety building up.My heart kept beating and beating and I thought I was going to have a heart attack when Mirio snapped me out of it.
"Tamaki!"Mirio whisper yelled at me and I jumped slightly before looking at him.
"Um...yes...?"I asked and Mirio frowned.
"You okay...you've been breathing really hard,"Mirio stated and my breath hitched.
"Um...just a bit anxious...I'm not used to going anywhere...the new scenery is...strange..."I whispered and Mirio nodded.
"Well if you need something to distract you why don't you pay attention to me!"He said and I blushed.
That would make me even more distracted!!
I thought hating and loving the idea of being able to stare at him without being...well wired.So I took the opportunity and stared in to his beautiful blue eyes not realizing that our faces were inches apart, we were about to kiss when...
"Everyone!We're here!!"The teacher announced making us back away ten times faster then we'd come."Since This is a succluded area you all will have free activation of your quirks without any interruptions.So get off your asses and let's go!"The teacher exclaimed with a smirk on his face.And I knew this training was going to be hell.Once everyone got off the bus we were taken to a spacious area where we were put in pers obviously me being partnered with Mirio since the teacher knows that I won't exactly participate if I were to be paired with anyone else.And so the training began.We were told to not use our quirks for the first five minutes meaning we were on equal terms.Except we really weren't.After 2 seconds I was already pinned to the ground by Mirio his weight over whelming my already shaky body.I inhaled quickly before we got up again and redid our positions.But something felt off.Not long after I got this strange feeling I heard an explosion.Everyone remotely in that vicinity was screaming and yelling.And I could tell everyone was tense the air around us thick with worry and panic.

"Villains!!!"I heard someone scream and my breath hitched.
"Tamaki!"Mirio yelled out and I knew what he wanted to do, he wanted to go after them.That determined face of his, it's so contagious.I nodded and then we both went toward where the explosion was.Just as we were getting close though we were ambushed by some villains.
"Haha!Look at what we found two puny kids who ran toward the fucking explosion like idiots!!"One villain mocked and I shivered at the toon.And as soon as they could they attacked us.So we attacked back.This was going on so quickly that I neglected the fact that their were more of them then their was of us.Once I was done taking down the remaining villains that had tried to ambush us another appeared out of nowhere.He ran up to me and I was so stunned that I couldn't move.Frozen in place until he raised his hand to hit me.But he didn't.Instead a flash of yellow went in front of me and I knew who it was.

"Mirio!!!"I yelled out as he took the hit that I was supposed to receive.Mirio coughed out blood before looking at me and those beautiful blue eyes that I always admired looked at me with such engrossed agony.I felt like I was being torn from the inside out watching as those pained eyes looked at me.

"A-are you okay?" Mirio asked and I just laughed painfully.
"That's my line,"I chuckled sourly.But then Mirio fell back, and I held him his weight pushing me down.The villain laughed and I stared at them their eyes shinning with satisfaction.I looked down at Mirio and he gave me a pained expression as he placed his hand over top the large wound that was inflicted on him.I smiled softly at him.
"Hold on...I need to take care of this guy,"I said and I ripped my clothing, placing it over top his wound."Put pressure on that for me,"I said to him and he nodded before realizing what I was about to do.
"Wait!T-Tamaki what are you doing?!"Mirio asked coughing slightly at the intensity of the pain that was radiating from the wound.
"Taking this guy down!"I exclaimed as I charged at the villain unafraid.The villain laughed at this as I transformed my hand into a claw as wings sprouted from my back.The villain just kept his smirk as he charged after me also.I spun above him before grabbing him with my claws.His smirk famished and his eyes shined.
"AUGGGG!!!"He yelled as his quirk activated his body growing as hot as lava.I screamed in pain at the heat of his quirk.I winced as my hand transformed back and blisters started to appear.I stared at the villain who just circled me and smirked.

I can't touch him or he'll burn me

I thought as I just watched where he was going.

What if I were to knock him out before he activated his quirk!That'll give me enough time to restrain him.

And that turned in to my plan.I used every trick in the book.I used the wings to get closer to the villain and I used the tentacles to restrain him.But even then he still activated his quirk.
"NGGGHHHH!!!!"I yelled in between my teeth.But I still held on even though the pain was excruciating, I knocked him out using the clam shell of a hand I had, making his quirk deactivate in the process.I panted as the pain eased, before my attention went straight to Mirio.His eyes squinted and I could tell that if it wasn't for me fighting this villain he would have passed out, the adrenaline keeping him awake.I ran straight to Mirio and looked after him but then a group of 3 villains came to our direction and I felt all my hope dissipate.But then I saw them get knocked out simultaneously and I felt all that disappearing hope come rushing back.

The pro hero's...their here...

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed, and I hope that whole fight scene was okay
Bye