6

Tamaki's POV
My alarm went off and I felt my eyes snap open as my mind swam.I looked around my room as I tried to think why I had an alarm on a Saturday.The memories came rushing back to me and I gasped.
"Oh my god!I'm going to be late!"I said in pure utter shock as I ran to my bathroom and rushed to get ready.I tried combing my unruly hair back slightly as I dressed up a bit.A black t-shirt with a graphic drawing on it, and some black jeans.I ran downstairs and I noticed that their was a sizzling sound in the kitchen.
"Mom?"I called as I looked over toward the kitchen.
"Yeah?"She said and I walked in.
"Um...what are you doing?"I asked and she looked over her shoulder at me.
"Making breakfast, I mean you are having your first day with Mirio so why not have a full stomach so you can have fun!"She said and I blushed at her mention of this date with Mirio.
"Um okay, thanks um mom, how do I look?"I asked and she looked at me and nodded.
"You look great, oh wait here I have something for you!"She said and rushed over to the stove and flipped the pancakes as they sizzled.
"Here!"She yelled out as she showed me a black necklace with a silver cat on it.I smiled at it, preferably because I preferred cats over any other animal.
"Thanks mom, I love it,"I said to her and then she continued with the cooking.
"I'm glad you like it,"she said and I couldn't help but feel lucky to have her...to have this.
"When did he say he'd pick you up?"Mom asked and I looked at the text.
"11:00"I said
"It's 9:30-ish"Mom said as she served the pancakes and bacon.
"Thanks,"I said as she placed my plate in front of me.
"Hey, Tamaki?"She started to ask as I bite into my pancake.I hummed in response so she could continue the question."Do you love Mirio?"She asked and I chocked on my food.I cleared my throat deeply as I coughed.
"Um.....yes..."I whispered and blushed at the question.
"Then will you promise me that you won't let him do anything to you that will hurt you,"I felt my breath hitch as she said this and I felt my blood boil.
"...what...?...what're...what're you saying...?"I asked and I felt anger boils over me."Are you suggesting he'd do that!Are you suggesting that my best friend the one who came over and talked to me and paid attention to me...when...when you were not even here...Mom!I love you but...but I don't know if I can take you talking about him like that!"I said and and she frowned.
"I just...I just wanted you to be careful and to be okay with your choices,"She said and I sighed.
"Mom, no matter what we do...no matter what I do...I don't believe Mirio will do anything to hurt me.I trust him.And I trust him to be with me and stay by my side,"I explained and my mom started to cry.
"I'm sorry it's just...I want you to be happy...happy about your future...your life,"She said and I nodded.
"I know you do but...please trust him...trust me,"I said and we just looked at each other before the door bell rang."I'll get it,"I said and I ran over to the front door and opened it.I saw Mirio and the mixed feelings I had about my mom and my conversation it all flooded away.
"Hey,"Mirio said and I felt my face heat up.
"Um...hey.."I said and saw the flowers."Uh....thanks..."I said gesturing to the flowers.
"Um...yeah..."he said and I could feel my heart race and I realized we're both nervous messes.I took the flowers and they were all violets.I smiled down at them.
"Okay you two, time for a picture!"My mom said and she held up a camera and we both posed.Mirio wrapped his arm around me and I wrapped mine around him.I smiled softly as the camera flashed twice.
"Okay now it's your guy's turn,"Mirio said as he took the camera and pushed mom over to me.We both posed for the camera awkwardly wrapping our arms around each other.The camera flashed a bunch as Mirio moved around in different angles.I chuckled at the silliness, he grinned as he looked at the photos in interest.My mom hugged me as Mirio checked the photos.
"I do trust him,"She whispered and my eyes widened but then I tightened my grip on this hug.
"Thank you,"I whispered back.After this me and Mirio walked out the door.
"Have fun you two!"Mom said as she waved us off.
"Bye,"We both said before we left.Mirio drove to a cafe and I knew this would be something special.
"What should we get?"Mirio asked me and I stared at the menu,
"Hmmm...coffee...muffin...oh...chocolate,"I muttered as I looked through the menu.
"Um...how about hot chocolate...and some muffins,"Mirio said and I nodded.
"That sounds good,"I smiled slightly as I stared at Mirio as he stared at me.I felt the urge to kiss him in that moment but then the waiter came along interrupting the thought entirely.
"Hello how might I help you gentlemen?"The waiter asked.
"Um...we would like two hot chocolates, and about a dozen muffins and haft a dozen donuts,"He said and I looked at him in shock at the extra order of donuts.Once the waiter left I asked about this.
"Why'd you get the donuts?"I asked and he shrugged.
"Just thought it would be nice to give something to our parents,"He said as he grinned.
"This is why I fell in love with you...your always so bright.."I whispered with a small smile.
"What?"He asked and I shook my head
"Nothing,"I smiled.

After the cafe Mirio drove us to the park and we sat down at a bench.
"So what were you talking about with your mom while I was checking the photos?"Mirio asked
"Um...nothing..."I said anxiously
"Hmm?It sure didn't seem like nothing..."He said and then his eyes widened."Were...were you two talking about ya know...us...doing it...."Mirio nurtures the last part and I blushed.
"No, no!We were...talking about something else..."I said and he sighed in slight relief.
"Though...I wouldn't mind...ya know...doing that kinda stuff with you..Tamaki..."Mirio whispered and I felt my face heat up.Mirio looked at me and I couldn't take it.I kissed him, wrapping my arms around him in a frenzy of greed and lust.I felt my younger go into his mouth like it has a mind of its own.This show of affection...would pose its own problems in the near future.

Snap

3rd person POV
RING RING
"Hello"
"Did you get the photos?"
"Yeah...but why do you need photos of these two?"
"To ruin Tamaki Amajiki's life..."
"...Permanently.."
Hope you enjoyed...see you next chapter and have a nice day!!
Bye