Jean kirstein

Levi suddenly goes bright red and backs away a bit and looks at the ground.

I'm shocked, I really can't think of anything to say to him, But he talks instead.

"I have had feelings for you ever since I first got a glimpse at you. You are perfect in my eyes and I would do anything for you, You are the only good thing that has come along in a long time, I want you to go out with me, Eren."

Now I really don't know what to say.

"L-levi," I start to stutter but he interrupts me by saying,

"I'm sorry for kissing you if you don't feel the same way about me that I feel about you, I couldn't pretend for much longer."

"Levi," I begin to say nervously, "You are perfect in my eyes, I have felt the same way about you," my eyes start tearing up, "I felt so strongly for you but I didn't know what to do, I just."

Levi stops me from rambling on by kissing me again. He breaks away smiling saying,

"Eren Jaeger, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes!" I say smiling.

He pulls me in for another kiss and I feel a shiver the whole way through my body, I hold him close as he kisses me and  he proceeds to kiss my neck.

"Jaegar?!" I hear from the door.

No, not now, this can't be happening, please god say it's not him

Levi pulls away and I slowly turn to face the door and I find Jean Kirstein standing in the doorway looking at me with a horrified face.

"What are you doing?!" He contorts.

"Who's this?" Levi asks me looking worried.

"Ha, who's this?" Jean says snorting, "I'm Jean, and I believe you are Eren's boyfriend?" He says while cracking up laughing.

"Actually yes, I am Eren's boyfriend," Levi says coldy.

I feel a tension growing in the room and I can tell this won't end well.

"Really? This is to good to be true!" Jean says supporting himself on a chair.

"Jean please leave us alone," I say firmly.

"Oh, so you can return to making out?" He says, "I'm not missing this opportunity," he says while leaving the room.

After a few seconds Levi asks, "Eren who's he?" And "why is he making fun of you?"

"That's Jean kirstein, he's the biggest douchebag in my year, he's attempted to bully me for a while but has nothing to bully me for, he'll get a kick out of this," I say while sighing.

"Eren I'm so sorry," Levi says while he starts to walk slowly towards the door.

"Don't go! It's not your fault really, it's ok," I reassure him, "He's gone now anyway."

Levi turns around and looks at me,

"I don't want anything to happen to you," he says looking into my eyes with a hint of regret in his voice.

"Don't be silly, we'll be ok," I say smiling.

I go over to him and pull him in for another kiss.

"You promise you'll be ok?" He asks.

"Yes, I'll be fine, now kiss me," I giggle and pull him in closer and kiss him.

He breaks away for a moment and I try kiss him again but he says,

"I love you."

I kiss him again and look him in the eyes, those deep pools that escape time, space and everyone else except for us and say,

"I love you too."