Unexpected pleasure

YAOI WARNING!!

I sit here on the couch for a few minutes wondering why levi is taking so long, I twiddle my fingers and snuggle further back into the leather couch, pulling my blanket up around me. "Eren," levi calls from upstairs.
"Coming!" I say as I get off the couch and start going up the stairs. I get to Levi's room and the door is slightly ajar, I walk in and there are candles just about everywhere and rose petals leading to the king-size bed.
Levi walks over to me with his hands in his pockets smiling, "So," he says, "You like it or did I do this all for nothing."
"It's beautiful, I can't believe you did this just for me," I say blushing, looking at the beautiful room.
"Anything for you Eren, I love you," Levi says while he walks closer to me, he leans in and I can feels his breath on my skin. "Eren-" Levi starts to say but before he can finish I say, "Yes."

He pushes the hair out my eyes, looks deeply into them and it's like there's no one else in the world but me and him, he starts kissing me, softly at first but then he moves down my neck. I whimper and he smiles as he realises it's my weak spot. He starts pulling my shirt over my head and then I take his off him, it's getting faster now as we move to the bed, just a blur of kissing, whimpering and moans. Levi starts undoing my belt and pulling down my trousers. He is amused by what he sees, "Already hard? Wow you must really like me," I blush and try ignore his comment.
He drags his tongue up the side of my dick, but he won't take it in his mouth, he's teasing me.
"Levi, d-don't tease me," I manage.
"I want to hear you beg for it," he says smiling.
"W-what? No," I say, forcing myself not to beg.
"Alright then," he says and continues teasing me.
After a short while I can't take it anymore and whisper, "Please."
"What was that Jaegar?" Levi says knowing goddamn well what I just said.
"Please, don't tease me, I beg of you, plea-please," I say through breathy moans.

Levi then puts his whole mouth around my dick and starts sucking, he moves his head back and forth, slowly at first but it gradually gets faster.
"Ah, oh, god," I mumble through my teeth.
"Does this feels good?" Levi stops to ask me.
"Yes, oh god yes it does please ah keep going."

Levi continues to suck me off as I bite my lip trying not to make a lot of noise. "No one is home and we don't have that many neighbours, don't be so selfish, I'm giving you all this and I don't even know if you're enjoying it." levi mumbles.
"I'm sorry," I say, "It feels amazing, I won't be so selfish ever again."
"Good," Levi smirks.