About y/n

Age: 14 (at first appearance)

Birthday: August 4, XXXX

Height: 5'7 (we do be taller than Izuku tho)

Quirk: Darkness Manipulation

About quirk: She can munipulate the dark. This includes shadows and places with not as much night. This quirk works well in daylight and at night. When using this quirk at night, how she uses it is invisible. She can munipulate the dark into any shape. She can even make "shadow animals" as she calls them.

Drawbacks: After a while of using her quirk, her vision goes blurry and sometimes she gets temporary blindness.

Personallity: She can be very bright and happy but at the same time she can be snarky and rude. She's only mostly rude to jerks and new people. But she is never rude to her dance peers and dance teachers, mostly 'cause she's known them almost her whole life. She's also a bit of a meme lord. But who isn't a memelord on Wattpad.

Family:

M/n L/n
Relationship: Mom
Age: 42
Quirk: Shadow armor
Profession: Event planner (she plans parties and other important events)

D/n L/n
Relationship: Dad
Age: 43
Quirk: Quirkless
Profession: Accountant (I know it's boring but he's not boring)

Itsuki L/n
Relationship: Older brother
Age: 20
Quirk: Shadow armor
Quirk description: just like y/n, he can manipulate shadows. But he cannot manipulate just plain darkness. And he can only turn the shadows into armor and weapons.
Profession: Pro Hero
Hero name: The Shadow Hero: Shadow Theif.