The First Day

A/n

Once again, just let me know if I get anything wrong. I will try to fix it.

Thank you.

🌸................🌸

Y/n

"Ahhhhhhhhh! Gotta run fast! I'm gonna be late!" I am currently running at full speed to school. For some reason, my alarm didn't go off. And it's the first day! I can't be late! Gotta go fast! Gotta go faster faster faster!

Finally I reach the school. I'm not gonna be late! I still have 20 minutes till class starts! Now I just have to find my class in this maze of a school.

After a few minutes of wandering, I finally come up to a door made for a giant. I can tell it's my class because it has a big 1-A painted on it. I then notice the people standing at the door.

"Hey Izuku, Ochako, and Tenya." I greet my three friends. They turn to me and greet me as well.

After talking for a few minutes I glance behind me and notice a yellow caterpillar lookin thing. We all go silent.

"It took you 8 seconds to shut up." Mr. Caterpillar says. "If you're here to make friends, you can leave now."

The rest of us quickly make our way to our seats. Mr. Caterpillar then emerges from his cacoon. I'm disappointed at the fact that he didn't turn into a butterfly.

He then tells everyone to put on our gym clothes. I grab mine from him and head to the changing room with Ochako.

After we finish getting dressed, we head outside as intructed. Once out there, I notice a grape lookin guy drooling while staring at some girls. Pervert.

Our teacher explains that we're going to be doing something like a physical exam, exept we use our quirks to our advantage.

He asks Bakugo what his farthest throw was in middle school. I wasn't paying close attention to what he said, but I know it was a really high number.

"Throw this softball. But this time, try using your quirk." Bakugo then grabs the ball and steps into the circle.

As he throws it, he shouts, "DIEEE!!!" Sheesh aggresive much? He throws it with an explosion from his quirk. Wow. That's a powerful quirk.

After a few seconds, Mr. Aizawa turns around with some kind of distance measurer. Eh!? 705.2 meter!? That's crazy.

"Whoever ends in the last place will be expeled." That's not cool bro.

As we continue the tests like the 50-meter dash, side steps, and other stuff, I noticed I didn't do too bad. We finally got to the softball throw. When I stepped into the circle, I debated how I should use my quirk for this. I just decided to use the shadow of the ball to try and take it farther.

I throw. Seconds later, Aizawa shows everybody my score.

"What?!" I exclaim.

"That was way cool." Some guy with weird elbows says.

I got around 1,000 meters. But that's nothing compared to Ochako's score. She got infinity! Now that's a cool quirk.

After all the tests were completed, Mr. Aizawa put the scores on the board. I ended up in 10th. Not bad. But I need to work harder. I then look at the last place and frown. I look over at Izu. I go over a give him a hug.

"Oh, I lied about the expeling thing." Our teacher says plainly.

"I can't believe you guys didn't notice this earlier." Says a girl with a spiky ponytail. "I guess I should've said somehthing earlier."

Yeah, you should've. I say in my head.

🌸.............🌸

It's now time to head home, but I decided to wait for Izu since he had to go to Recovery Girl. I also need him to guide me home since I used my quirk a lot and can hardly see.

He finally exits the infirmary. He notices me and seems surprised.

"Why are you waiting for me Y/n?" He asks.
"Well..."
He stares at me.
"I wanted to walk home with you since we're neighbors. And I can't see very well right now." I tell him.

He just shrugs and we start walking. I cling onto his should as we walk. If I don't, I will never get home.

🌸............🌸

When I get home, I get changed and sit on the couch till Itsuki gets home.

Today was a good day. I wonder what's in store for tomorrow.

A/n

Aight that's chill. I suck at writting. But that doesn't mean I don't like to. Hope y'all like it enough to keep reading.

Bye.

Author-chan out.