The Battle Trials

A/n this arc is actually called the battle trial arc. I try to base my titles off the name of the arc and the events in that arc.

🌸............🌸

Izuku pov (I haven't done his pov in a while)

*knock knock*

I'm currently getting ready for school when I hear a knock at the door. I let my mom answer the door while I finish getting dressed. When I finish getting ready, I walk into the living room and see my mom talking to Y/n.

She notices me and smiles. I blush.

"Morning Izuku!"
"Um. Yeah. Good morning."

I grab my bag and put on my shoes and we head to school.

🌸.............🌸

Y/n pov (ha! You thought!)

We finally walk into the class room. When we do, I notice Iida trying to get Bakugo to get his feet off the desk. He needs to give up on that, it ain't happenin.

I walk over. And just to help Iida out, I say, "Bakugo, get your stinky feet off of that desk right now." Idk why but I just felt like trying to be powerful.

For some reason he listens to me and I just walk away. I feel powerulful now. Like I can do anyting! I can tell Bakuhoe what to do! As I sit down, the girl with the spiky ponytail turns to me.

"Hi! I'm Yaoyorozu Momo. Sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier." Such a waifu.
I smile at her and say, "I'm L/n Y/n. It's nice to meet you." We then continue talking about things like quirks and our favorite things.

"I am here! Walking through the door like a normal person!" I hear as All Might himself walks through the door. Wow! Is that his Silver Age costume!

He tells us a little about todays activity. Then he tells us to go put on our hero costumes. I grab mine and go to the changing rooms with Momo.

 I grab mine and go to the changing rooms with Momo

A/n here's your costume. It's black because of your quirk. Aight bye.

🌸..............🌸

Once we get dressed we go outside to where All Might is waiting.

As we're waiting for everyone else, I hear that perverted grape talking. "I love Momo and Mina's costumes. I wish Y/n would show some more skin, but she's still pretty sexy." He kept drooling over the girls costumes. Then after a while, I decided I've heard enough. I walk over and slap him.

"Thanks Y/n. I was starting to get uncomfortable." Momo thanks me when I walk back over.

When everybody gets outside, All Might starts explaining that It'll be 2v2. Heroes vs villains. With the exception of one team that will have 3 people.

In the end, I was put on team C with Momo and the trash grape.

🌸...............🌸

After the first few battles, it's our turn. All Might gives us a few minutes to get to the bomb room. And the test begins.

A/n the ending for this battle is unknown so imma just skip.

🌸..........🌸

Once again, I used my quirk so much that I can't see a lot. I was taken to see Recovery Girl. After she healed me up, I walk over to Izu and we walk back to class.

"Where's Kaachan?" He asks.

They tell him that Bakugo just left. Once they said that, Izu sprinted put of the classroom.

"Izu! Wait!" I run after him. He obviously doesn't hear me and keeps running.

When I finally catch up, I decide to hide and see listen to what they're saying.

Izuku says stuff about a borrowed quirk and that he will one day master it. When Bakugo leaves, I'm left confused. I then see All Might walk up to Izuku.

I overheard the part where All Might gave his quirk to Izuku. Wowowow. Hold up. What?! Izu got his quirk from All Might?! The All Might?! Wow.

When All Might leaves, Izuku starts walking home. I quickly catch up to him. He doesn't know that I know. Should I tell him? Maybe later. For now, let's just go home.

🌸............🌸

When I get home, I think about what was done and what was said today. I still can't believe it. Instead of overthinking it, I decide to do my homework, eat and go to bed.

I then slip into a dreamless sleep.

A/n welp. Now ya know.
Author-chan out!