The Date pt. 2

A/n this is kinda what I imagine the date setup to look like this chapter is gonna be short and sweet (just like you guys). You guys are really going to enjoy this.

🌸.......................🌸
Why do I even write Y/n pov? Y'all already know. To the story.

"Wow! I just can't imagine how amazing this is! Did you set this up all by yourself?" I ask leaning my head on his shoulder while holding his hand.

"U-um w-well....n-no. I had s-some help." He replies.

"Oh really? Who?" I say taking a bite out of a strawberry.

"Y-your brother."

Him? I guess I should thank him when I get home. Or not.

"I don't really care who helped you. I just care that I'm here with you right now." I say gazing into his beautiful green eyes.

A light blush spreads on his cheeks. "I'm glad I'm here with you too." He says staring into my e/c eyes. His eyes momentarily flicker down to my lips and mine to his.

As we sit there, I hear a song that I really like start to play. It's a gentle and calm song I listen to when I'm studying. I stand up and offer my hand to Izuku. He looks extremely confused.

"You wanna dance?" I ask.

His eyes widen and he quickly grabs my hand and stands up. I turn up the music a little bit to hear it better.

He looks at me kinda nervous. I chuckle softly. I grab his hand and put one on my waist while keeping the other one firm in my grasp.

"I-I'm not a good dancer." He says shyly.

"That's okay! You don't have to be good! You just have to dance with me! I just wanna dance with you so will you please dance with me?" I ask in a pleading kind of tone.

He looks shocked at what i just said. He nods and I start leading him in the dance.

He slowly gets the hang of what we're doing and after a minute, he takes the lead.

I smile at him. He smiles back. He opens his mouth to speak but quickly closes it. I cock my head to the side.

"What?" I ask softly.

He shakes his head. "Nothing. I just wanna ask you something."

"Ask away then! I don't bite!"

"O-okay. Here goes nothing." He pauses, thinking about what to say next. "Y/n?"

I hum in response.

"W-will y-y-you....u-um....W-Wil you be m-my g-g-girl-friend?" He asks in a mess of studders.

I give him a look of confusion. "I thought I already was?"

At this his face explodes in red.

"Th-then, c-can I..." He stops and glances at my lips and back to my eyes. I immediately know what he wants.

Before he can finish his question, I quickly lean in and capture his lips with my own. With no hesitation, he started kissing back. This kiss was simple and sweet. It was kinda long but it wasn't a full blown make out. We'll save that for later. 😏

We pull away. I look at him and notice his eyes are still closed. I quickly wrap my arms around him and give him a hug. Hesitantly, he snakes his hands around my waist.

We pull away from the hug and continue our dance, even thought there is no music anymore. We stare lovingly into each other's eyes.

This really was love at first dance.

🌸...................🌸

A/n
So this is the end. I kinda wanted to make this book a lil' longer but I like how I ended it. I hope you guys enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it for you guys. Thank you so much for reading this. I love you guys so much. Keep safe.

Just so you know, I'm currently writing a new book. It's a bakugou x reader. I hope you guys read this one too. It's going to be called, 'The Silent Type'

I'll be releasing it in November. Maybe sooner. Depends. Love you💜