Epilogue

Hailey Masterson's Diary(2019)

Hailey here, still confused and lost I'm trying to find myself though and I'm trying new things if that's what you're wondering, apparently after high school and I took a long fall I'll tell you how.

Zoey and I haven't spoken for almost a year now ever since we last met during graduation, we're cool though, that's something I can say or so I think and yes  I finally got into college, yayy me am I right let's just say it was something totally new and different.

I went to check the school a week earlier than usual and let's just say things got a bit messy, I locked myself outside my room for starters and my roommate was totally blocking me off so I had no key and since mine was locked in I had to stay outside, confused and out of what to do, I decided to do something productive, so I called my boyfriend, that's right you heard me correctly, Hailey has boyfriend, I called Alex and told him I want to meet and he agreed immediately. Remember Nick's arrogant friend, well he's my boyfriend now, how did that happen, I'm not telling.

We met at a popular hangout at school and I told him everything that happened to me so far, how my things are stuck inside and how I'm so hungry, he decided to get us something to eat, which was a wrong idea obviously, we went to a nearby class and sat down to eat, I suggested we stay outside, but he just wanted to stay inside, minutes later I ran out and he just had to follow me, I was throwing up, apparently whatever he got us was giving me a stomach ache minutes later, he was having a stomach ache too, I had to sleep at the medical centre that night, apparently food poisoning, spoilt food, blah blah blah, I just couldn't believe him, I was so mad when I got out, Rhonda tried cheering me up when I got out, but I was too mad, the good news is at least I didn't see my annoying roommate, who kept blocking my calls.

Next day was class and I could wait, time to meet some new people, I'm so happy not.

Well guys that was my life, just that I got meaner and angrier, so yes I'm officially broken, you can say that again.

Hails.♡♡

Lesson of the day: fuck it life is so hard, deal with it.....aloha(Which is good bye or hello in most cases).