EPISODE 2

THESE ARE ONE OF MY STORIES I WROTE THREE YEARS AGO, I KINDLY SKIP THE ERRORS THERE.

MY FIRST LOVE

SOLELY WRITTEN BY  EWATOMI
ABIODUN

TEMI POV

" He kept banging the door and keeps hitting  it with a big stick.

" Oh God! what am I going to do" I said and quickly ran into the bathroom and took some water and poured it on the floor.  I sat on my bed shivering not knowing what to do, an idea came into my mind and i quickly took my phone and call my mum but she wasn't picking up.

" Mummy please! pick your call I said crying when the door was  suddenly flung opened ,  I dropped my phone and started  begging him.

" Please don't hurt me daddy I said crying.

" He smiled mischievously and slowly walked towards me but fell down due to the water on the tiles.

" He stood up again and said you just worsened the situation Temi he said and jumped on the bed with me  and grabbed me.

" I screamed and start struggling to free myself from him but he was way  too  stronger than me.

" He removed a knife from  his pocket and put it  on my neck "I have nothing to do again than to accept my fate " I closed my eyes pray to God to show a miracle when I felt a sharp pain below my abdomen I screamed and he gave me a deafening slap which make me passed out but I murmured you gonna regret it.

" That's how my step dad deflowered  and forcefully raped me that night.

" I woke up the next day and met myself on the hospital bed  with my mum besides me.

" Get out! I screamed and the doctor and nurses rushed  in, I don't want to see her I said angrily pointing at my mum.

TEMI MUM POV

" (Sobbing ) Am the cause of all this, this is all my fault.

FLASH BACK

" I was on my bed doing some work on  my laptop when a call came through, I checked the caller and it was Temi .

"Why is this girl  calling me by this time of the day I said and dropped my phone  on the  bed and continue my work back.

" When the calls was becoming something else I decided to  picked the call Temi why...... but was cut short when  I heard  No!!! Daddy please don't do  this ........"I dropped my phone and and start shivering so the man I love is forcefully raping my daughter,  I pick up the phone and tried calling her back but the phone was switched  off.

" I tried to booked a flight that night  back to Nigeria but I was told I will have to be  wait  till tomorrow .

" What!  I said and hang up.

" I have no choice than to wait till the next day, i couldn't sleep through out the night.  To cut the story short I arrived in Nigeria the next day and drove home straight.

" Surprisingly I met the devil  watching TV comfortably in the living room "I wanted to first shout at him but I held myself back .

"Dear am back".

" He was surprised to see me, what happened dear? Hope my baby is doing fine ?he said and came to hugged me and i feel like strangling his neck that instant.

" Am fine sweetie I forgot a document at home that  was why I came home.

"where is Temi?"

"She... is.... Dear! what's the problem? I said acting innocent.

" Nothing, she is upstairs he said acting boldly. I ran upstairs and call Temi but there was no response " I opened her door and screamed when I saw my daughter lying in a pool of blood.

" My husband ran upstairs and screamed too like he knows nothing about it, let's rush her to the hospital that's what came out of my mouth. " My daughter was taken into the theater immediately because she has lost a lot of blood. I cried my eyes out and the devil ( my husband) was petting me to take it easy.

" The doctor later came out  after an hour and told us the operation is successful and she has been taken to another ward .

" I told my husband to help me go and pack my clothes that am going to stay with my daughter and he obliged.

" I cried my eyes out throughout the night and think of what's the best revenge to do for him.

" A thought  came through my mind, I picked  my phone and call BAD Man I knew  him when I was in university days, he was most dangerous guy among his group back then.
Hello Baddy  I gat  a work for  you.

TBC..................... Kindly Drop Your Thoughts And Type Am Following and don't forget to also tag your friends and family to read too.