EPISODE 12

MY FIRST LOVE

WRITER : EWATOMI ABIODUN

LUHAN'S MUM POV

" I have asked Luhan several times without number that who is the bastard that slapped him like that but he refused to tell me. I have never raised my hand to beat my son  since he was  little talk less of his father. I know if his father knew of it he won't take it lightly with the person because he is the eyes of his father.

" He had a high fever that night just because of the beating and his cheeks was so red that I have to apply an ointment  to reduce the pain   so I have make up my mind to find the person who did that to my son.

" I called Stella and Mary into my office because I know they are the real gossiper of the school." If you need the lastest gist in school just asked this girls they will tell you everything. I hate this girls so much but I have no option than to asked them if they know the person who did that to my precious .

"Stella I want to ask you ladies if you know about this incident.......

" MA , we already know about what you want to say the slap na fire said Ruth.

" Shut up joor and let me explain to madam very well said Stella as she brought out her phone in her bag  and show me the video.

" I couldn't watch the video to the end, my son was actually trying to save this idiot I said to myself.

" Give me her hostel number I half yelled which makes the girl jumped in fear." MA let me explain how we get to know said Ruth and I gave  them a hard stare which makes them keep shut , find your way out of my office when you are through blabbing I said and walked out on them. Don't blame me no mother in her right senses will watch the video and won't get angry.

BACK TO THE PRESENT

TEMI POV

" I was so shocked to see the principal in front of me with anger written all over her eyes. I have never seen her this angry before because she is very nice and caring to everyone in the school. It tooks me a minute before I get a hold of myself.

" Good Afternoon ma'am I said clearing my throat.

" Save your greetings she said and gave me her phone.

" I looked at her and she gestured me to watch the video and my jaw dropped when I watched the video.

" How did she found out and how did she get the video I said to myself when I received a hot slap from her.

" You are so cruel, how could you gave him a whole seven slaps for what, is this how your parents teach you to maltreat anybody that helped you. he was trying to save you she said and was about to slap me, I closed my eyes waiting for another but  I didn't feel anything.

" I opened my eyes to see Luhan holding his mother hands while a white lady was standing behind his mum.

" Mum let's go home I will explain better to you he said and drags his mother but she refused to leave. Leave me alone Abayomi she said angrily.

" What are you doing here in the first place , did you think I won't find out who did that to you.

" Mum am begging you listen to me, just follow me and I am willing to explain everything to you said Luhan while he drags his mum. She looked back and said am not yet finished with you before they left.

" I ran inside my room locked the door and went on my knees crying , what have I put myself into?  I quickly picked up my phone and call Lovet.

" Girlfriend I need you to come home now I said and didn't wait for her to reply before I hang up.

BONNIE POV

" I Think this is actually my chance for Luhan's Dad to send him back to New York with me. I will call him and tell him everything thanked God  I record his mum voice and everything she said and she  smiled to herself. So this was actually the lady that makes Luhan behaved like that to me. I know his mum meant what she said but I will help her finish the job.

TBC... .......................

Kindly drop your thoughts and type am following.