EPISODE 4

Thanks so much ExquisitePearl for voting, really appreciate it. This episode is dedicated to her.

MY FIRST LOVE

WRITER : EWATOMI ABIODUN

LUHAN'S MUM POV

" Luhan was discharged from the hospital the next day and I told Temi to come and live with us so she can help my son regained his memory and I can watch after her and my grandchild too.

" Bonnie used the opportunity of Luhan's memory loss and get close to my son since he can't remember how devilish she is.

" Luhan didn't allow Temi sit beside him, he insist he want Bonnie by his side and I can see tears swelled up in Temi eyes.

" Am so sorry dear, you just have to be strong for your baby I said and opened the front seat for her.

" Bonnie, I hope you know this is just a matter of time and he will surely hate you for this I said and walked to the driver seat while the Bitch entered the car.

" Mum why are you behaving like this to Bonnie said Luhan on our way home.

" Nothing love I said and fake a smile.

" Temi was silent during our drive home and I can see how she tried to hide her tears, I hold her hand and reassure her everything is going to be okay. She smiled at me and nod her head and I felt so much pity for her.

TEMI POV

"My Mum and Dad didn't agree at first when Luhan mum told  me to live with them  but after many plead from Luhan's mum they agreed .

" Temi if you are not happy there please don't hesitate to call us said my mum with tears in her eyes before they went home.

" I couldn't bear seeing Luhan and bonnie playing with each other during our drive home .

" I can't just control the tears streaming down my eyes, I peek at them and I saw the Bitch kiss Luhan lightly on his lips.

" I touched the chain Luhan gave me on my neck and say to myself if this is a punishment for keeping a secret from you am willing to accept it I said and wiped my tears with my palms.

" We arrived home and we all came down from the car and went inside. I was about going into Luhan's room when bonnie blocked my way.

" Hello !she said with  smile written all over her face.

" What is all this I half yell.

" I just want to tell you the room is no longer available for you again but for me she said .

" You Bitch! I said  angrily and raise my hand to slap her when someone hold my hand, I looked at the person and it was Luhan.

"How dare you raise your hand to slap my friend he  yelled at me  and squeeze my hand roughly while I scream in pain.

"You are hurting me Lulu I said with tears in my eyes but he didn't care.

"Abayomi did you want to hurt her said his mum angrily and he let go of my hand and pushed me aside lightly and I hold my hand with tears streaming down my eyes.

" She is your future wife and the mother of your unborn baby.........

"Mum stop it!  He half yell, I don't know her talk less of her carrying my baby . I don't want to ever set my eyes on her in this house he said angrily and drag bonnie into his room.

" I sat down on the floor and cry while his mum keep petting me. Mum I don't think I can do this , he can't recognize me and he hates me I said .

" TEMI you can't give up now, is too early for that, you have to fight for your love. I know is hard to see him behaving like that to you but you have to be strong and fight for your baby father said his mom.

" Come on! stand up and let's go to my room she said and lift me up and we both went into her room.

LUHAN'S  POV

"I just don't why mum keeps telling me that girl is my wife I said and sat on my bed angrily.

"Lulu you don't have to worry am beside you said Bonnie.

"But who is that girl? Because I don't think I know her.

"She is a gold digger and she is the cause of your accident said Bonnie.

"How? I said and stand up,  Bonnie please stop speaking in parables and explained everything to me , I moved closer to her and holds her hands.

" Lulu I know you can't remember some things but I will explain everything to you. You confessed your feelings to me when I came to greet you in Nigeria and that girl was your mum's maid.

" She poisoned your mom mind toward me  and  try to snatch you from me and just because you didn't love her the way you love me she said shedding some crocodile tears.

"Your mum send me out of the house because of her and insist you must marry her and just because you refused that bitch  smashed a bottle on your head and they both lied to you that you have an accident.

"What !I can't believe my mum conspired with that old rag I said and angrily and was about to go and confront my mum when bonnie dragged me back.

"You don't have to do this Lulu, I have a plan and I will like you to support me in whatever I did said Bonnie.

TEMI POV

" I called Lovet on phone and explained everything to her with tears in my eyes.

" Girlfriend I will advise you to take it easy and beware of that witch said Lovet.

" I will come and check on you tomorrow and we will both figure out what we can do to make Luhan regained his memory.

BONNIE POV
" Luhan was sleeping peacefully on the bed, I looked at him and touched his face with my hand. I can't believe am with him. I will make sure am carrying his baby too.

" Please don't call me devil because you don't know how much I love Luhan. I will make sure he send her out of the house and make him marry me and his mum will have no choice than to accept me but don't you guys think there is a reason  why I came all the way from American to meet Luhan am gonna take advantage of his memory loss  and accomplished my mission I said to myself and smiled before going   into the bathroom. 

TBC......................

Kindly Drop Your Thoughts And Type Am Following.