EPISODE 10

I posted my old story without editing them so you guys can know nobody is perfect, we learn everyday and we are all trying to be perfect but the bitter truth is nobody is perfect. If you have that talent in you, please go for it! stop saying you are not enough, stop thinking about other people's opinion about you, I wrote this story with a lot of grammatical errors in 2018 and it was my best story then because it gained 1.4likes and 1.4comments on facebook and still counting. They never look at my errors but what I have in me.

SEASON 2

MY FIRST LOVE

WRITER : EWATOMI ABIODUN

LOVET POV

" I came back with the paramedics and Luhan was taken into the ambulance with Temi beside him and they drove straight to the hospital.

" I went back inside and dragged the Bitch who was still sleeping on a chair, I looked for a rope and tied her hands and legs to it.

" Am going to teach you  a lesson for what you have done to my friend before handling you to the police. 

" You can't escape this time around I said to myself and went to the kitchen take some water in a bowl and look around for a thick wire.

" Fortunately I saw a wire under the sink I took it and came out to meet the Bitch struggling to release herself.

BONNIE POV

" I woke up later to find myself tied on the chair, I looked around there was no Temi or Luhan.

" Who tied me like that I said to myself and struggled to loose the rope. " I was still struggling to remove my hand when a lady came in front of me.

" I looked at her and I don't think I have ever seen her before.

" Who are you I said to her in an angry tone, she gave me a selfish grin and I know am in trouble.

LOVET POV

" I came in front of her and gave her a devilish grin.

" You don't need to know me since I know you "I said to her and pull my sleeve up.

"Baby we are going to have a nice time today I said and dip the wire into the water and flogged her with it while she screamed out in pain.

" I keep beating her while she screamed in pain begging me to please stop but I didn't listen to her,  you  have  make my friend go through worst so this is just a tip of ice berg for you I said and beat her again while she keeps screaming in pain.

TEMI POV

" Luhan was taken into the OPT immediately,  I called his mum and explained everything to her.

" Temi please calm down, don't call your parents for now  I will be right there now she said and hang up.

" I was busy pacing up and down the corridor with tears streaming down my eyes when his mum came to me.

"Mummy!!! I said and hugged her with tears in her eyes too. 

" We were still hugging ourselves when a nurse came to us. " Ma'am this is not the time for this, all you have to do now is to pray she said , we thanked her and she left.

" We holds each other hands after the nurse left and pray to God to heal Luhan. 

TWENTY MINUTES LATER

" The doctor came out and we rushed to him. How is he? We both chorused.

" He is perfectly okay ma, you have to thank God the drug is not harmful, is just a B. Co complex and pain relief , he coughs out blood because he put too much pressure on himself because he was trying to recollect something said the doctor.

" Congrats ma,  he now fully has his memory back said the doctor  and shake Luhan's mum.

" I was very happy  Can I see him now I asked the doctor.

" Yes of course he said and I didn't wait for him to finish his statement before I ran to Luhan ward.

" I rushed inside and met him lying down on the bed, I moved slowly towards him with tears streaming down my eyes and hugged him tightly.

" He pull me away from him and  I was so shocked.

" I look into his  eyes searching for an answer , if you keep any secret from me again I don't think I will be able to forgive you he said and crushed his lips on mine.

" I kissed him back like my whole life depends on it with hot tears streaming down my eyes.

LUHAN'S MUM POV

" Temi didn't wait for the doctor to finish before she ran to Luhan ward. I looked at the doctor and we both burst into laughter.

" Thanks Doc I said and shake him, you will have to come  into my office so I can prescribe some drugs you will buy for him  and sign some papers before we can discharge him he said and left.

" I was the happiest woman on earth, I told the doctor to let me go and see my son first and he agreed with me.

" I ran to my son ward but stopped on my track at the entrance of the ward when I saw Luhan and Temi kissing and devouring each other lips not minding if someone came in.

" I was so surprised I thought to myself see the person that was sick I said and smiled.

" I have been standing there for the past forty minutes and they are still kissing each other. What are this guys doing I said and covered my eyes. 

" I cleared my throat and they both parted trying to catch their breathe.

" I can see you are now okay I said to Luhan and he smiled. Please be careful of my baby don't squeezed him for me in the process of kissing I said to them and we all burst into laughter.

TBC.......................

Kindly Drop Your Thoughts And Type Am Following.