EPISODE 7

Thanks to those who keep supporting me, I really appreciate it. Thanks for ignoring all the grammatical errors , this story was written in 2018 by me, I read them to and was so ashamed of all the errors.

SEASON 2

MY FIRST LOVE

WRITER : EWATOMI ABIODUN

TEMI POV

" I was about to put the food in my mouth when I saw bonnie staring  at me. I dropped the spoon down and she was so surprised.

"Why is she looking at me  like that I said to myself. I hope this Bitch is not planning something bad again I said feeling suspicious.

" Temi why are you not eating? asked bonnie with smile on her face.

" I just don't know why ,the aroma wants to make me vomit I said faking a smile.

" The beans is delicious, try and eat it  said Luhan as he take a spoonful of the beans porridge .

" Thanks i said and gave him my beautiful smile.

" He looked at me like he is trying to remember something when bonnie  jolted us out of our thought.

"Guys,eat the food is going to get cold she said and gestured with her hand.

"Bonnie why don't you join me and let's eat together maybe I will be able to eat some since I don't have the appetite I said with smile and I can see how uncomfortable she is .

" No oooo,  I prepared this only for you and Luhan ,I will dish mine when am hungry  said bonnie.

" I took a spoonful of the bean porridge and lift it towards her mouth please just one I said pleading with a puppy eye. 

BONNIE POV

" What am I going to do, I can't eat this food am not pregnant and I can't allow the drug to destroy my womb because Sarah has warned me that the drug is very effective .

" I was still contemplating on what to do when suddenly Luhan collects the spoonful of the beans porridge from Temi and ate it while me and Temi look shocked.

" Luhan! I shouted .

" What's the problem bonnie, I just save you the stress of eating the bean porridge said Luhan.

" I must say your food is delicious he said and winks while I faked a smile.

" Oh my god what am I going to do, the drug will soon start affecting Luhan,  I need to do something, bonnie think  I said  to myself twisting my hand.

TEMI POV

" I was so shocked when Luhan suddenly grabbed the food from me and eat it.

" I thought he has regained his memory , I looked at him waiting for him to say something but was sad when he mentioned Bonnie's name.

" Is been past twenty minutes since Luhan ate my food and nothing happened.

" I think bonnie intentions this time are  good so I decided to eat the food.

" I was about to eat my food when Luhan suddenly groans in pain and fell down from the chair.

" I dropped the spoon and quickly moved towards him and put his head on my laps while Bonnie stand beside us.

" Luhan what's wrong I said feeling worried.

" My stomach!!! He shouted in pain and rolled on the floor.

" I raise my head and look at bonnie what have you done this time I said with anger.

" Don't you dare talk to me like that said bonnie.

"I stood up and hold her tightly by her neck, what have you done to him I shouted at her.

" She pushed me and I fell on the floor with shocked written all over my face.

" You are so dumb Temi,  you think I can let you have Luhan easily she said and moved toward me while I shift back.

" Yes! I drugged your food so it can terminate the thing you are carrying but this stupid boy ate it for you she said and pointed  to Luhan who is rolling on the floor in pain.

" You are a monster bonnie,  you want to kill an innocent baby I said with tears streaming down my eyes.

" Nobody is here to save you now Temi , I will make sure you eat this food she said and point to  it on the table even if I have to force you she said and laughed.

" No!!! Please don't do this I said pleading with my hands with tears streaming down my eyes.

" Will you shut up your mouth she shouted at me and pointed a gun at me and I hold my lips with my hand shivering with fear.

" Is either you eat that food and abort that thing in you or I kill the both of you she said and point the gun at me.

" I looked at Luhan and I can see he is no longer groaning in pain  again, he just lay down on the floor with his eyes closed.

" Please save Luhan , he is dying I said with tears in my eyes.  Please! I plead with my  hand  am ready to do anything you want me to do I said with tears streaming down my eyes.

" She took the food from the table and came in front  me,  she kneel down in front of me smiling at me.

" Eat it she said with a commanding tone, I will save your Luhan after that she said and drop the food in front of me.

" My hand were shaking as I took the spoon, I need to save Luhan I said  even if it as to cost my life and my baby I said to myself and  fresh tears streamed down my eyes.

" God please save us I said to myself and lift the spoon up while bonnie was waiting for me to eat the food pointing the gun at me.

TBC..........................

Kindly Drop Your Thoughts And Type Am Following.