EPISODE 6

Sorry for the late post guys, a lot of things on my mind and getting discouraged already. Please bear with me the grammatical errors. I can't edit them now. Note these are my old story when I just started writing.

SEASON 2

MY FIRST LOVE

WRITER : EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 6

BONNIE POV

" Thank goodness I came back on time, all my plans would have been ruined,if Luhan regain his memory.

" Lulu I think there is a confusion here,  you gave me your necklace I said and brought out the exact same necklace from my bag and I can see how shocked Temi is.

" I went this morning to get the same necklace because I didn't have the chance to steal it from Temi  since it is always on her neck and I know a day like this would come.

"Bonnie but why is she having the same necklace I gave you said Luhan looking confused.

" Come on Lulu have you forgotten I said she is in love with you so she went to get  the exact  same necklace when she saw it on my neck the day you gave me I said and fake a smile.

"Bonnie don't you dare lie said Temi fuming with anger.

" Temi stop being silly I know you love my boyfriend but when exactly are you going to accept he is only mine I said with smile on my face and turn to face Lulu.

" I put my hand on his neck and said am so sorry for yelling at you yesterday, I looked back and saw Temi still standing with tears swollen in her eyes.

" Temi will you please excuse us because I know you can't bear to See Me kissing him I said and winks to her and she ran out of the kitchen.

" Let's go upstairs darling I have a lot of gist for you I said and dragged Lulu out of the kitchen.

TEMI POV

" This is too much for me I said and threw some of my teddies on the floor angrily in my room.

" How did bonnie get the exact necklace Luhan gave me I said to myself pacing up and down my room.

" I removed the chain from my neck and take a good look at it and I can see there is a difference between the one bonnie brought,  mine has a silver lining in the middle of it while bonnie has nothing.

"Oh my god I need to find a way and show Luhan that mine is the real necklace maybe he can regain his memory from there I said to myself feeling very happy.

" I lay down on my bed facing the ceiling, I touched my stomach and said baby your dad is going to be with us very soon, I said when a call came through.

" I took my phone and check the caller and it was Lovet,  I quickly picked up the call and explained everything to Lovet and she was very happy with me.

" I want you to be careful of that Bitch and don't forget you are resuming back to school tomorrow,  you are so lucky to have a mother in law as your principal she said teasingly.

" Thanks darling see you at lecture tomorrow I said and hang up.

LUHAN POV

" Why did I feel like I remember something when I saw that necklace but everything is just not clear to me,  I need to see that girl again and tell her to show me her necklace once again because I have this strange feeling when I saw her necklace but am not feeling anything now and Bonnie necklace is on my hand I said taking a very good look at it but I can't seem to get anything out of it.