EPISODE 8

SEASON 2

MY FIRST LOVE

WRITER : EWATOMI ABIODUN

BONNIE POV

" I need to let her eat the food quickly so I can save Luhan I said to myself. He is no longer moving or breathing again but I can't let him ruin  my plans by saving him. " I need to do what I want to do before someone comes in.

" I will save Luhan and lied to his mum that Temi poison him because he can't remember her and she will believe me if she comes to know she is no longer carrying her grandchild I said to myself and smile.

TEMI POV

" Please am begging you  ,don't do this to me I said with tears streaming down my eyes.

"don't make me kill my unborn child I plead with my two palms together.  Am ready to do anything you want I said nodding my head positively with hot tears streaming down my eyes.

" Will you eat the food now or I shoot you she said angrily and point the gun at my head.

" I quickly took the spoon with my two hands shivering  and was about to eat it,when suddenly someone fling the spoon from my hand.

" I was so surprised, I looked at bonnie and I can see the shock written all over her face too,  We both looked up at the same time to see the person who flings the spoon from my hand and we are short of words to see Luhan standing with anger written all over his face.

" L...uh... an are you okay said bonnie acting innocent and quickly dropped the gun.

" She stood up and went closer to him, s..he tried to poison you she said pointing to me at the floor.

" He gave her deafening slap and she fell down on the floor, she looked at him feeling surprised.

" Will you shut that your mouth Bitch he yelled at her and I can see how bonnie almost jumped out of fear.

" I have my memory back and who gave you the permission to come into my house he said and moved closer to her.

" Bonnie quickly picked up the gun and point it at Luhan, don't move closer to me she yelled and shift back while Luhan keeps moving toward her.  "

" Is better you shut that mouth of yours if you want to stay alive and save your unborn child she said with a threaten  tone.

"(Laugh) I know you very well bonnie,we all know you  can't handle a gun  said Luhan.

" Is better you drop that toy gun now before I loose my temper said Luhan and I was surprised so she was threatening me all this while with a toy gun.

" I was still short of words because of Luhan, I thought to myself he just ate a poison why is there no effect on him now again when bonnie suddenly grab me by my neck and use me as a shield.

" If you come near me one more time I won't hesitate to stab her with This she said and put a knife on my neck and I must confess I was afraid to death.

" Luhan please don't moved closer I said to him while bonnie keeps dragging me to the door.

" She opened the door and pushed me away and was about to run out when someone hit her on her head and she fall on the floor loudly and passed out.

" I was so so surprised I looked at the door and saw lovet with a big stick.

" I told you to be careful of this Bitch she said and dropped the stick on the floor and dust her two hands.

" I stood up and ran to her, I hugged her saying thank you with tears streaming down my eyes when we heard a loud groan.

" We both parted suddenly and saw Luhan fell down on his knees coughing blood." We rushed to him and I lift his head up.

" Luhan please stay with me I said with tears streaming down my eyes, Lovet please call the hospital I said and she ran outside to call the security guard .

" T...emi am... am.. so so... ry for coming late he said coughing out blood and passed out.

" Luhan!!!  I called his name with tears streaming down my eyes please stay with me.

TBC....................

Kindly Drop Your Thoughts And Type Am Following.