chapter 6

Sunscreech POV
I checked out the troops who were training and went down to the jail cells were Valerie was currently feeding. "oh hello honey" she said. I thought for a moment and asked her to follow me. We went to a tower high in he castle "so why'd you bring me up here anyway" "there something you need to know about me" "what's?" "I'm....human." I said and looked out the window away from her dramatic like. She was quiet. "i understand if you don't want to be my queen anymore...i wouldn't want to be with a human either" she stayed quiet, she probably left or something. "Sunscreech""yes" "i don't care that you're human, I don't care if you even have a facee under the mask I don't even care if your a robot, I love you and nothing will change that" she opened my mouthpiece and kissed me and my brain exploded. "In hat case....marry me" I said getting on one knee and she stared to cry and hugged me. "Of course"
-------
the whole Brigade gathered in the courtyard to watch our ceremony and it was a great ceremony. Valerie out on a white cure dress and I kept my normal outfit on. We exchanged vows and then I place a crown on her head and the entire pack cheered for us afterwards we got chocolate cake and now that we were married no one would bother her about being a vampire anymore. We ran back to my room and do a fladoodle and went to sleep.
-----
I woke next morning and went down to the kitchen to cook my wife breakfast, I was making an omelette when James walked in "sire you have a visitor" "where?" "He's uh...on your throne" "WHAT?!* I ordered James to finish the omelette, gathered some guards and marched into the throne room and stopped and gasped when I saw who was on my throne who had an evil smirk on his face. "as of now,* he said "the Brigade...is mine"

DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN