chapter 4

Sunscreech POV

"Sir i have a question" "what is it James" "...what exactly is our plan?" *What do you mean?" "I mean alpha davis wanted to conquer all of the wolt packs in the world and take over the human world" "yes and?* "Are we gonna do that?" I thought for a second. That would be tpetty cool to rule the world. "Maybe so maybe so...but how?* "Well that's what. Was asking you sir" "go away" "yes sir" he left me alone in the dining room as Valerie walked in and laid on top of the table. "Hello " "yes hello honey" "so your thinking about conquering the world huh?" "ya but like...idk how" "well maybe i chld help you more if you provided me more wolt blood so I get get more powerful" "oh right yes uhh I will go attack a pack tonight' "thank you darling" she walked back to our bedroom and I went down to the courtyard where my troops were. "come on let's go!" I screeched. We all got in a big plane I had found and put on parachutes and flew to a nearby territory.
-------
"Sire we are in the drop zome!" The pilot shouted and opened the rramp "RIGHT EVERYONE LEAP OUT AND PULL YOUR CORD AND SHIFT RIGHT AS YOU LAND" "yes Lord Sunscreech!" They yelled in unison. "uh sire " "yes Horatio?" "Will you be shifting with us? we were talking about the other day ho-* he was cut off as I shot him in the face and he fell out of the plane. "I SHIGT WHEN I DESIRE, NOW LEAP!" everybody else surrned on by my gunshot started leaking out of the plane. Stupid Horatio stupid stupid. Always questioning me.. hopefully my shooting him into the face would make everyone stop question inng whyni never removed the helmet and also why I never shifted. because the truth is if I DID they would learn that I was nothing but a human pretending to be an alpha...Davis has only accepted me because after I had killed my family (who I referred to as my pack, to fit in) because i asked and he said sure I seemed taltned enough. If I removed my helm they would smell me and realized I was nothing more than a human. I shook the thoughts ofut of my head and pulled out my double swords and jumped out of the plane. Right into the battle. I landed on a wolf with double swrofs stabbitn into his back and did a flip onto two more of them driving them to mthe ground. "OH RIGHT I FROGOT TO SAY, CAPTURE AT LEATS 30 OF THEM FOR YOU QUEEN!" The other pack, I didn't even know their names they were so pathetic, started to run away and my troops cut them off and we captured 30. Some of my 5roops started to chase the rest and I said "No, leave them! We can raid them again some other time.." then another idea hit me "ACTUALLY COME HERE HAROLD" my gamma harold walked up "yes Lord?" "This is YOUR division now" "huh?" "look imagine there is a pyramid I am on top okay? And valeire. And under that is James. Then you. And also on your level I have decided I will have lots of people too, each of you gets your own pack, but you still answer to James who answers to me!" "So like a pyrmaid scheme?" "Yes" "doesn't that run the risk of us forming a coalition of smaller packs to overthrow you and just getting our own freedom?" I held my sword up to his neck "i will literally kill you if you ever say that again" "sorry Lord" I sheathed my swords and got my troops to load the prisoners back onto our plane that had just landed. And then we flew back to my castle. Oh...this was going to work out woderfully.