chapter 8

Nick POV
I watched sunscreech in the prison cell wondering what I was gonna do with him. I had to hold Elsa back from killing him when he was on the ground and ordered my guards to put him in the basement prison cell. Why would he come here I wondered and drank some beer. I guess it's was time for hang out. I walked into the cell and slammed my beer bottle on the table and pointed it at him. He squealed and jumped back "WHAT? WHAT DO YKU WANT?" "WHY ARE YOU HERE" I hollered and threw the bottle at his head. He dodged and scarmbe to the floor 'I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME" I squinte and sat down on the opposite side of the table. "Fine" he looked at me and sat down. "What do you want sunsvreech?" "A safe place...and revenge." "safe place?" 'yes...I've been cast aside by my own pack" "why?" "well, my old mentor returned and decided I wasn't useful" "mentor? Davis???" "no..a man named Antonio. After I killed my pack at a young age he found me and trained me to be more skilled in deception and fighting and things..." "And what happened?" "After I learned all I could...I killed him. " "But he's alive" "somehow, yes....and he has taken over The Brigade" "yeah you said that" "my wife is dead too...right after our marriage." sunscreech said sadly. He sounded pretty sincere and I sympathized with him. I too had lost someone I love...though that was a divorce. I pulled out a beer and handed it to him and he opened his moutpieve and drank it. "Thanks" "no problem, but why did you come here? you aren't exactly our firend" "well, one, your a very powerful pack, two, we have a mutual enemy, the former black sun members/the brigade, and antonio, who is more dangerous than even Davis, and three
..I didn't know where else to go. I don't have anyone." I thought for a moment. "Hm.. and you'd be willing to help us kill your own pack" sunscreech growled "they killed my wife, they aren my pack anymore, I will kill them all. i will do everything in my power to help you destroy them" "very interesting offer, but i don't trust you,nsorry" I shook my head and leaving he said "fine, but your gonna regret this" when I left the room I saw Elsa crying and ran over "what's wrong" "he lost his mate just like I lost mine " "did you forget that he's the one who killed Eddie?" "but dad anyone can he redeemed...your proof of that" i cringed thinking of how awful I had been for my entire life until that fateful day in the caverns. I hugged Elsa "maybe you're right" Richard ran downstairs "ALPHA WE ARE UNDER ATTACK" Elsa ran upstairs to the babies and I ran upstairs howling to my troops. They must have followed sunscreech here. I used my senses and there were around 500 wolves outside in the woods surrounding the pck house. "CLOSE AND LOCK THOSE DOORS AND TAKE POSTIONS INSIDE BY THE WINDOWS AND DOORS, WE CAN TAKE THEM OUT AS SOON AS THEY JUMP THROUGH" we lied in wait.

Elsa POV
I grabbed Joshua and Ellie who were crying and ran down to the basement and hid in one of the cells in the corner. I rocked the babies so they wouldn't cry and draw any attention.

Nick POV
I picked a wolf up and broke his back over my knee and grabbed him by the tail and started using his body as a nunchuck to fight off he other wolves rushing through. the battle was going awful I had spread my forces too thin, the attackers had focused on only two parts and we were getting overwhelmed and the others were too far to help. I tried t stop as many as I could but was tackled to the ground and I saw 4 of them rushing to the basement where Elsa and my grandchildren were "NO!' I screamed and was covered in enemy wolves .

Elsa POV

I cowered in the corner as the 4 wolves shifted back into humans. "well well well look what we have here" "a little cutey and some babies huh" "hehehe" they started to walk towards me as the babies cried and suddenly one of thems neck was broken from behind! They all turned to the snap as Sunscreech kicked another one in the face and did a backflip to uppercut another one. The last one standing tackled him into a wall, sunscreech kneed him in the nuts and the guy yelled and sunscreech poked his eyes out and then stomped on the head of another one who was crawling away. I slammed a chair onto the last one who was beginning to get up after his uppercut and then picked up the babies and cuddles them. Dad ran in covered in scratches and blood and halted when he sensed all the bodies on the ground. Sunscreech looked at him and crossed his arms. "can you trust me now?"

 "can you trust me now?"

(Antonio)