chapter 17

Sunscreech POV

I got out of the closet I had been hiding in when I heard the familiar rumble of my plane. I ran through the hallway. Past a bunch of wolves who were barking crazily. I made it to a window and saw my soldiers moving in. I squinted and flew through the window towards them, dodging their laser shots, I tackled one to the ground and flipped him on top quicky as his partner shot at my human shield, I threw it at him, picked up a blister, and shot him in the face. I searched their body armor and found besides the rifles they also each had a small. Laser pistol  like David used to carry. Carrying one in each hand, I launched myself into the air and went searching for more.

_#_____
Elsa POV

I bit the head of a soldier after realizing my teeth could barely penetrate thei armor as my wolves doggypiled onto his partner. We weren't doing very good at all at least 9 of the pack had fallen to only take out 2 soldiers. We we kept sneaking around the house and attacking but it was just terrible. So many dead wolves. I didn't think we had a change until I heard some crazy laughter coming from the sky and sunscreech flew over the top of us shooting down purple rain on the enmy. "he's so hot" I thought as he landed in front of the guy who had a cool voice. "Sunscreech?" He said "That's right James." "...wait I thought that-" he was cutoff as sunscreech did a summer salt, landing right in front of him, and bashed him in the face, hard. James fell to the ground and sunscreech pulled out a gun and held it at his face. "Call off the attack." "But" "do it." James pressed a thing in his ear and told Al his troops to stand down. The battle was done.

-----

We had lost 30 soldiers in total, leaving only 70 at the pack house. I gathered everyone up and told them that we were leaving. All the women and children were too head deep into the uncharted dark forest with all of my remaining soldiers. Sunscreech and I would go to Blood fountain and gather all of our forces for a full scale attack on the castle. Sunscreech also said we could use a secret entrance to bring in a small attack force to stop Antonio , cutting the head off the snake..

I decided to put Janet in charge of the evacuation team and she accepted. "Keep them safe." I said as I handed over Joshua and Ellie. I saw the gammas carrying dad on a stretcher and I kissed his forehead. "don't worry dad, im gonna stop them and I'll be back soon." With that, the Phoenix pack began their long journey into the dark forest, where no enemies could find them. Then, I began my walk with sunscreech (who I ignored) to the blood fountain pack.