chapter 2

Sunscreech POV

I adjusts my crown on my head as I recline back on my throne with my legs thrown up on the sides of it looking super relaxed and cool and casual. After I killed Davis I gathered some remaining members of the black sun pack and some other lost rogues and made a new pack which I called the Brigade and I crowned myself king. Luckily none of them questioned why I never shifted, because I just convinced them I was superior with my intellect and charm. If they found out that I was actually unable to shift that would surely try and overthrow me but luckily no one know my secret but me and my old pack, who I had killed all of them. I had been ruling my new pack for a year in a big black castle that I had found abandoned deep in the mountains. I daydreamt about conquering some other packs and making a bigger army but for now I just kinda hanged out at my castle and got served by my subjects. I had the moithpiece of my mask exposed  and was eating an apple when my beta James walked in. "You have a visitor sire" I closed my mouthpiece "send him in" "it's a she" "interesting " my mouth gaped as the hotest girl I had ever seen walked inn the room I was lucky I had my mask on or else I would have got drool everywher. She knelled. "Lord Sunscreech I am here to offer you my services." "And who are you?" "I am Valerie, a vampire." When James heard this he immediately leapt at her and she shot him into a wall with lightning. I quickly sat up straight in my chair. "a Vampire?! how could I be using a vampire?" "I am skilled in many things Sunscreech. Assassination..spying, witchcraft and.... seduction' she said with a whisper. I twicyhed. "Ah yes that's a...very interesting but what exactly do you want for your services?" "A home and...wolf blood" she said showing her fangs. "Why?" *Wolf blood is much more nourishing than human blood and powers me more. If you give me a steady supply of wolf blood then I will be your humble servant." She saunted up to my throne. "or maybe you're queen?* She winked. "OKAY" I shouted. She smiled and walked off to the tower. "thank you my king". I watched her walk away and saw James getting off the floor."go inform the Brigade that no one can touch...HEY WAIT WHATS YOUR NAME?" She stopped and turned. "Valerie."