Chapter Nine: Feeling Lost.. Part 1

(Your POV)

Last night was so long..... 

I yawn softly as I get up from my bed. I glare around my messy room, remembering all the events that took place last night.

Chanyeol can get annoying and crazy at night....

I pick up my clothes from the ground and place them in the correct places. I glance at my alarm clock and realize that it's almost 9:00.

I sigh and rush out of the hallway towards the bathroom.

I quickly head into the shower and wash myself quickly. I get out and reach for my towel only to realize that it's not there...

Where did I put it?? Is it in my room?

I cover myself and open the door. Did Mom wash it? I peek around the corner to make sure no one is coming before darting off to my room.

I seriously cannot find my towel...

I decide to get a new one and quickly dry myself. After getting dressed, I head downstairs and speed out of the door.

"Your not getting any breakfast??" My mother asks.

"No. I'll see you after school" I exclaim, waving at her as I leave the house. I close the door behind me and notice two people standing outside the house.

What are they doing here?

"Chanyeol? Seulgi? What are you guys doing here?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at them.

"We came to walk to school with you. Seulgi wanted to walk with you so I decided to come aswell" Chanyeol says, smiling widely.

I glance at Seulgi and notice a tiny bit of pink on her cheeks. I smile softly before walking down the sidewalk.

"Let's go then" I tighten my grip on my backpack straps and tread down the sidewalk, ignoring the dark aura and harsh glares from a certain girl.

☆-------------------------------------------------☆

We enter the campus of the school and spot multiple posters with Yeri's face plastered on them. Some of them had 'Rest In Piece' whilst others had 'R.I.P our School's Princess'.

I feel my heart ache as I stare at the various posters. I wish she was still here.....

"This is terrible...." Seulgi says, looking at the posters as well. "I mean..... she was a bitch.... but she didn't deserve to die."

I dart my eyes to Seulgi in shock.

I mean.... she is kinda right.... but I didn't expect to hear Seulgi curse.

We walk into the school to find multiple students standing in a group. They all are talking about Yeri.

Everywhere has something about Yeri. I'm just trying to forget it ever happened.....

I dart away from Chanyeol and Seulgi and run towards the bathroom. I need a minute.

I hear them calling out to me but I decide to just ignore it. I can't stay in that area anymore. It's like everywhere I go something reminds me that Yeri is dead.

I stumble into the bathroom and lean on the counter. I splash my face with water and take multiple breaths.

Just think about something else Y/n. Forget about it.

I hold my head as Yeri's motionless corpse flashes around in my head. I start to feel dizzy and sick as the images become clear........

All I can see is red......