Chapter Fifteen: Feeling Danger...

(Tzuyu POV)

Slowly but surely, I follow Wendy into the isolated woods. I hide behind a tree and watch her as she walks around the woods.

Is she just going for a walk or...

She stops walking and looks around. I quickly dart behind a tree in hope that she doesn't see me.

I slowly peek from behind the tree and realize....

She's gone...

Where did she go?! I look around the woods hoping that I would spot her. She just vanished....

I quickly take out my phone and drop it in the grass.

"I'm going to look for her. She just disappeared..."

"No!! Get out of there!! We are sending officers to your location now. Please leave!!"

"I'm sorry, I need to see where she went. Once I find out where she disappeared to, I'll come back and tell you..."

The woman sighs before responding with a small "Mhm.."

I cover my phone with leaves and begin to walk around the woods. Where could she have disappeared to? I don't understand it..

I look back in the direction where I previously saw her and decide to look in that area.

As I walk around the woods, I suddenly trip on a object in the grass. I think it's a rock. I rub my foot to try and ease the pain and glare at the rock in shock....

The rock is covered in blood. It's not my blood. The blood looks like it's been there for days.

Did someone die out here?? Oh my God... what if......

I crawl away from the rock in fear. As I scurry backwards on the ground, I place my hand on something... hard.....

I look down and notice a metal handle. I get up from my spot and finally realize that I was sitting on some kind of bunker.

Is this where Wendy went??

I dart back to the area I placed my phone. I quickly explain to the woman that I found a bunker.

"Now get out of there, our team of officers are almost there.."

"Okay, thank you so much!"

"No problem dear... hurry now..."

I hang up the call and begin to make my way out of the fores-

"Well well... what do we have here?"

I quickly turn around and lock eyes with Wendy. She's holding a bat in her hand. The bat is covered in blood......

"W-WENDY!!"

"I'm sure Y/n would be happy to see you..."

She chuckles at me in a psycho way.  She suddenly charges at me, lifting the bat up into the air.

I feel the impact of the bat on my head.

I fall to the ground, and everything around me slowly turns dark. The last thing I hear is....

"Don't worry, I'll make sure you're death is nice and quick...."