Epilogue - Bad Ending

(Your POV)

"Y/n!? Are you okay? Where are we? Please wake up!!"

I slowly open my eyes to a panicky Tzuyu.

"Relax Tzuyu, we are fine.." I rub the back of my head and slowly sit up.

"No we're not!! We are in a pit and it's getting dark!" I place my hand on her mouth in attempt to shush her.

"Be quiet! You could get us killed." Her eyes widen to my words. I sigh softly and explain to her the situation we are in.

"So she injected me with some kind of liquid which made me forget everything?" I nod at her in response, as I search around the pit for a way to get out.

"Come here. I think we can get out if we go this way." She tread over to me and looks at the slope I'm trying to climb.

"Let me give you a boost." She locks her hands together, readying herself to give me a boost. I step on her hands as she push me upwards. I grab onto the ledge and pull myself upwards.

"Help me up now!" I groan at her with annoyance. I lower my hand for her to grab it. She grabs my hand and I pull her out of the pit.

"Let's go. We need to find a way out of here." She nods at me and follows me as we walk around the woods, hoping and praying that we won't bump into the blond haired murderer.

As we walk around the forest, we hear voices in the distance. Maybe they can help.

"Tzuyu you hear that right? Let's go. Be careful though..." she nods at me, as we slowly walk towards the distant voices.

"Two of our men are already down... do you think we'll need back up?" A man says, moving his flashlight along the ground.

"We should be okay... I mean, there's 10 of us and 1 of them.." The male chuckles softly and takes out his walkie talkie.

I hide behind a tree along with Tzuyu and listen to their conversation.

"Should we go deeper or turn back?" The man asks. "Oh, okay!" He shoves the walkie talkie in his pocket and looks at his partner.

"What did he say?" The other man asked.

"He said to go deeper but becare......ful. LOOK OUT!!" He yelled. He takes his gun out of his holster and shoots at the figure in distance.

That has to be her.

"Tzuyu.. I want you to run. Go look for help okay?" She shakes her head at me repeatedly.

"No way! I'm not leaving you!" I sigh at her and grab her hand.

"Yes you are. I don't want you to get hurt. Please go....." She looks at me hesitantly before darting off in the next direction..

I peek around the side of the tree and notice that the two men are gone...

Did she kill them that fast!?

"Wendy? I'm here... please stop hurting these people. You want me right? I'm all yours now. We can run away together just me and you-" I stop talking as soon as I feel a blade against my neck.

"Liar..." I shake my head repeatedly at her, hoping that she won't kill me. "You told me that before. You told me that you would stay with me. You told me that you would stay with me forever. You PROMISED!!"

She pushes me which causes me to lose my balance and fall onto the ground. She straddles me and holds the knife over my throat.

"I could kill you right now... then no one can have you...." Tears begin to fill my eyes as I shake my head at her words.

"Please don't-"

"Shh.... don't talk honey.." She leans in and kisses me. She bites my lip and inserts her tongue into my mouth.

And then it it hit me.....

As she was kissing me I didn't realize that she a had plunged the knife straight into my chest.

She breaks the kiss and stares at my eyes which are slowly losing color.

"W-Wend-"

She stabs me again.

And again...

And again.....

And again..

And again...

And again..

And again..

☆-------------------------------------------------☆

(Wendy's POV)

"W-Wend-"

Those are the last words I hear him say as I plunge the knife into his chest.

I remove the knife and stab him again.

And again...

And again.....

And again..

And again...

And again..

And again..

Until I don't hear him breathing anymore.....

I caress his face and kiss him passionately. He doesn't kiss me back which makes me angry.

"Kiss me back" I kiss him again and he doesn't kiss me back.

I stab him with the knife and stare at his lifeless eyes.

"I SAID KISS ME BACK!!" I stab him with the knife again.

At this point, the knife is covered with his blood.

"You're being so stubborn Y/n. Just kiss me back.." I pout at him and get up from the ground.

I sigh softly and glare at the knife in my hand... I place my tongue on the blade and begin to lick the blood off of it.

Delicious...

I hold the knife in the air and smile widely. I soon plunged the knife into my own neck, causing the crimson liquid to spew from my neck.

I fall on top of Y/n and smile widely...

"I love you.."

".....Honey..."