Chapter Eleven: Feeling Stuck...

I wake up in a cold, damp, dark room. This room is so dark... I'm not even sure if my eyes are open...

I try to move my limbs but realize that I'm stuck to a chair by a set of rusty chains around my wrists and ankles..

Where in the actual fuck am I?

Should I yell for help? What if yelling puts me in danger? Should I stay quiet?

I slowly begin to panic, which makes the chains attached to my body jingle.

"Oh! You're awake? Did you sleep well honey?" A voice says. A strangely familiar voice..

Wait...

"W-Wendy?!" I yell. She moves around the dark room for a few seconds. A bright light blinds my vision for a few seconds. As everything becomes clearer, I begin to inspect my surroundings.

The floor is covered in red stains, chains hanging from the ceiling, the walls have various splashes of red, and finally a single rusted desk in the corner of the room.

This place gives me the creeps...

I look up to Wendy with fear written all over my face.

"What's going on? Why am I chained!? Wendy?" She walks over to me with a smile on her face. She stands in front of me and caresses my face slowly.

"Oh baby.... don't worry so much.." she leans down to my level, our faces only inches apart. "You're safe now."

Why is she calling me baby?? What the fuck is happening???

"Let me go then!" I yell, making her mood shift a little.

"Don't yell honey.... As much as it turns me on, I don't like when you yell at me..." She smirks softly before...

Smashing her lips against mine.

She took my first kiss......

Immediately turn my head away. If I could wipe my mouth, I would as well..

"What the hell Wendy!? Let me go!" She shakes her head at me in disappointment.

"I told you not to yell....." She picks up a brick from the floor and holds it in her hand. "If you yell one more time you'll suffer some harsh consequences."

The tone in her voice and the look in her eyes sends fear coursing through my body.

She throws the brick at a wall causing me to jump in fear.

"I need to let my anger out. I'm trying so hard not to hurt you honey.... I'll only hurt you if you give me a reason to..." She walks toward the light switch and turns it off. "Get some rest hon... I'll be back later.."

"Where are you going? Wait! Don't leave me! WENDY!!" I hear a door shut and lock.

What the fuck is happening?!?

Did she kidnap me?

Where am I? It looked like a basement...

Please someone help me.......

Wait... I remember now........

Chanyeol is..........

The image of Chanyeol's headless body repeats in my mind. The sound of his body dropping to the floor, the sound of his blood dripping from the head Wendy held in her hand.......

She's crazy........

I should have listened to Yeri....

Am i going to die next??

"HELP!!! SOMEONE!!! HELP ME!!" I yell, shaking around in my chair.

"HELP!! PLEASE!!"

There's no point in yelling.......

I sigh and bite my lip...

I'm going to die here.....

"Please... help me..." Tears begin to stream down my face. I feel so helpless..

The door suddenly opens, revealing Wendy. She glares at me with dark eyes. She speeds over to me with something in her hand.

Is that a-

"I told you not to yell...." She stands in front of me, tightening her grip on a bloody rock.

I glance at the rock and then back to her. I finally realize that her hands and face have been splashed with blood..

"W-WHAT DID YOU DO!?" I yell, as tears fall from my eyes.

"You made me do it my love.. he was so close to finding out that you were here..." She smirks at me before caressing my face, leaving behind a trail of blood.

She then lifts up the rock in her hand and smiles widely at me.

"Now get some rest... you need it."

She strikes me across my face with the rock, causing me to black out.

☆-------------------------------------------------☆

(Wendy's POV)

I sigh softly and stare at his unconscious state. He's so beautiful....

I lift his head up and admire his facial features. If only he had listened to me... he wouldn't have this big scratch across his face...

I sigh softly and let go of his face. I walk over to the rusted desk and grab a first aid kit out of it..

I strut back over to him and kneel down in front of him. I begin to clean his wound on his face.

He'll soon understand what is happening.... He'll come around....

I hear him groan a few times as I clean his wounds...

Adorable...

I place the materials back into the first aid kit and close the box up. I make my way back over to the desk and place the first aid kit back inside.

Should I get him some food? Maybe he's hungry....

I think I'm going to get him some food and check up on Ms. Seulgi on the way back.

She's starting to lose her sanity.... just a little push and I've got her. This will be so much fun!!!

I make my way out of the basement after giving Y/n a quick peck on the lips. I'll be back soon my love....

Then our fun will finally begin......