17. Nightmares

Grillby's Pov:

I woke up to stinging pain on my chest, I looked down to see Sans crying.

"Sans... Sans! Wake Up!" I held him in my arms. I didn't care that the water stung. All that matter was that he was ok.

"Come On Sans! Wake Up Please." I looked at him while staring at his crying face. He slowly opened his eyes.

"Oh My God! Sans! You're Ok!" I gasped hugging him.

"Woah there Grillbz! It was just a nightmare." Sans as he patted my back.

"Sans, You Were Crying In Your Sleep!" I said as he wiped away my tears away.

"The important thing is that I'm ok now." I sighed and pull him back on my chest.

"I'm Trusting You On This."

"Now Let Me Sleep For Once." He laughed.

"Ok. Ok. Night."

"Night." I closed my eyes then opened them to see Sans and myself staring at each other. But when I tried to talk nothing came out, I then tried walking towards Sans and ended up bumping into a invisible wall. I saw that the other me had a weird glitch effect in front of there face while Sans didn't.

~You have entered a battle~

I saw what was going on and tried yelling for help.

-But Nobody Came-

I saw Sans press the button 'Save' the text in front of him said 'You Call Out To The Lost Soul... But Nothing Happened' The other me just responded with 'Get Lost!' Then started attacking Sans, he dodged all of them.

Sans once again pressed 'Save' the text in front of him now have him a few options.

'Flirt'

'Hug'

'Pun'

'Nothing'

He chose 'Pun', the text in front of him then said.

'You tell the lost soul a pun... You saw that he was holding in laughter'

The glitched me started attacking again, once again he dodged them all. But the other me was closer to Sans then last time. I tried breaking the weird wall.

-But Nothing Happened-

Sans didn't back down and pressed 'Save' a few more times picking different options, every single time the other me got closer to him until they were face to face.

Sans pressed 'Save' once again and chose 'Hug' the text popped up again.

'You hugged the lost soul... He didn't hug back'

The other me grabbed Sans by the arms and squeezed his arm until you heard a loud snap. It was his bone breaking.

[0.7/1]

I started screaming again trying to break the wall.

-But Nothing Happened-

Why was this happening? Why was he hurting Sans!?

[0.4/1]

"STOP! YOU'RE HURTING HIM!" I screamed.

-But Nothing Happened-

There were tears rolling down his cheeks while he was screaming in pain, pleading for 'Me' to stop.

[0.1/1]

My eyes were filled with tears. Next thing I know, I heard someones soul break. It was Sans'.

I woke up to Sans sleeping next to me in bed still. My breathing was fast and heavy, with my soul beating at rapid speed. I had tears rolling down my cheeks, blurring my vision.

I looked down at Sans to see that he was peacefully sleeping facing the other way. I wiped the tears off of my face and laid back down.

"You think I'm not gonna notice that. Huh?" Sans said as he sat up. I rolled over and cried into his chest.

"It's ok baby. It was just a nightmare, they're not real."

"Tell me all about it." I told him everything thing that happened and how I couldn't do anything.

"Remember, I'm right here with you. Nothing can change that." I nodded still crying.

"You can talk to me about anything, remember that. I'll always here for you no matter what." I cried even more.

"Shhhh~ Let it all out." He whispered while rubbing my back.

"Ya know, it's kinda weird to have a nightmare right after me."

"Try and sleep some more." I nodded and passed out.

{3 Chapters Today and all of them being Sad? What is the wrong with Me!}