61. OH YEAH, SANS CAN COOK

Grillby's Pov:

Sans told us more stories about him in the guard and after a few more, my family packed up and went home. Gaster and Yuki went back to their place, so now it was just me, Sans, Papyrus, Frisk, and Chara.

"Sans, Why Did You Join The Guard?"

"You have to spend 10 years in the guard to become a scientist or a judge."

"And since Alphys was the royal scientist, I chose to be the judge."

Sans then cuddled up to me, "Hehe~ You're warm."

"UwU"

"Did You Just Uwu?"

"Nope, QwQ"

"H-How Did You Do That?"

"Do what? OwO"

"Do That, The Thing You Did A Few Seconds Ago."

"Sorry, I don't know what you are talking about. TwT"

Papyrus walked down the stairs and sat next to me and Sans, "DEAR BROTHER, ARE YOU GONNA MAKE YOUR CHRISTMAS PUDDING?"

"Oh yeah! I gotta start working on that." Sans then got up and headed to the kitchen.

"Wait, Sans Can Cook?"

"OH YEAH, SANS CAN COOK."

"HIS CHRISTMAS CHOCOLATE PUDDING IS THE BEST OUT OF EVERYTHING HE MAKES."

Gaster then walked in the house, "AYO! WHAT'S UP?"

"SANS IS MAKING PUDDING."

"OH COOL, I'LL HAVE TO TRY SOME WHEN IT'S READY."

"Uncle Grillby!"

"Come Play With Us Outside!"

Frisk and Chara begged pulling my shirt.

"Please?"

I sighed and got up to get my coat on.

"Yay!!!!"

Once we had our jackets on the three of us went outside into the cold. It was lightly snowing but there was at least 3 feet of snow on the ground. I also had gloves on so I could touch the snow with my hands.

I looked at the snow and grabbed a handful, I then started making a small snowman as I watched Frisk and Chara make a big one. I was sitting on the last step on the wooden stairs and has three snowmen surrounding me. They were just about done when Gaster came out with hot cocoa.

Frisk and Chara rushed over and grabbed a mug. Gaster then handed me a mug before taking a sip from his own.

"ACK- HOT!" I smiled and took a sip.

The cocoa tasted really good, it was better then I could make.

I looked at Gaster, "Did You Find Out If You're Gay Or Bi?"

"YEAH."

"Oh! Really? So... What Are You?"

"GAY."

"Yay! You Came Out As Gay!" He chuckled.

As he laughed, his phone then started ringing.

"YUKI."

I heard Yuki panting and the crushing of snow under his feet on the other line. I then noticed that Frisk and Chara went back to building their snowman together.

"Gaster! Do you know where my T is?" Yuki's voice sounded a bit higher then normal.

"DIDN'T YOU LEAVE YOUR TESTOSTERONE IN THE BATHROOM AT OUR HOUSE?"

"It's not there! And I forgot to take my shot this week!"

"I found my needles, just not the actual medication!"

"I'm not running to the nearest- SHiT!" We then heard him fall in the snow.

"My FUCKING KNEES!"

"Gaster I got to go, I was just asking if you knew where my T was."

"BYE."

"Bye." The called ended.

We both heard the door open and close behind us, I looked back and saw Sans.

"Hey Baby."

"Hi."

He stood in front of me and unzipped my jacket, he sat in my lap and zipped the zipper up to his neck.

"Hehe~ Warm."

I smiled and rested my my chin on the top of his skull. Gaster looked at us and smiled.

"YOU KNOW.. SOMETIMES I WISH I HAD SOMEONES SHOULDER TO CRY ON, CONNECTED TO A DICK I COULD SIT ON... JUST LIKE SANS."

"Pfft- Ask the king, maybe you can be top." Sans said trying not to laugh.

We then all saw Yuki running down the other sidewalk down the street. He looked at us and ran into a pole, he fell on the ground but quickly got up.

"SANS! HAVE YOU SEEN MY TESTOSTERONE?!?!"

"YEAH! IT IN THE BATHROOM UPSTAIRS IN MY HOUSE!!"

"THANK YOU!"

He looked both ways before running across the street. Now taking a closer look at him, we saw that both his knees were bleeding, his elbow were bruised and also dripping with blood.

He passed by us and ran in the house.

"Like I said, I'm serious but also Sans. The king has the hots for you."

"W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Gaster asked hesitantly.

"No one ever told you that Asgore and queen are divorced?"

"T-THEY ARE?"

"Yeah, the queen divorced him when the war ended."

"And when you were controlled by Void, Asgore confessed to me that he liked you."

"I guess I wasn't only the royal judge, but also the royal therapist."

Sans and Gaster continued talking as I took off my gloves and put my hand up Sans' shirt. His breathing hinged for a second before resting again.

Yuki and Papyrus came outside with more hot cocoa, "SANS IS THE PUDDING READY YET?"

"Nope, not yet."

[How long has it been? Oh and I just realized this is the 61st chapter! And we are most likely not near the end! We are like, in between the start of the middle! See ya Mangoes later! And... does anyone like Unus Annus?]