22. Tell Him That You Like Him! (Quick Smut)

Sans' Pov:

I woke up to another black void.

"Great." I whispered under breath looking around the void.

I started walking around the empty blank void to find Justice and Patience talking with each other.

"Guys?"

"Sans! Ok, so bad news."

"What do you mean?"

"Gaster Coming In A Few Weeks!" Justice yelled shaking me by my shoulders.

"What!"

"What I'm I suppose to do!"

"I Don't Know! Find Some Strong People! Or Something. Make A Squad!"

"Make a squad? Dude! We're not in Fortnite! This is real life!"

"Sans, I think Justice is right, get a group of people that you trust."

I sigh and waved my arm in front of me.

"What The Heck Are You Doing!"

"Something I've only done once."

After a few tries of waving my arm in front of me I finally got what I was looking for. It was the same thing Error does, I opened a glitch window to see memories and other stuff.

"Wait How Did You Do That?"

"I don't know really, it just happens."

I was spending a few minutes looking at people I know that I could help me I'm a squad. I had everyone but a healer, then someone popped into my head.

"Yuki!"

"Who's Yuki?"

"Yuki was one of my friends in high school."

"And Why Is He Special?"

"He's good at healing magic and he's a doctor at one of the best monster hospitals."

"Ohhhh~ a medic."

"And It Says Here, He's Filthy Rich."

"Ok, that's it. This is the whole team."

"Ok I'll be seeing you guys soon, it's morning in the real world."

"See ya."

They both waved me goodbye and I woke up in bed with Grillby. It was still dark outside and I was cuddling with Grillby. I was on the right side of our bed, next to the night stand. Where my phone was. I used my magic and grabbed it, I spent a few minutes and finally found his number. The background for his contact was a picture of me and him with a Snapchat filter on. Yuki was a very human looking wolf monster, he told me he was born at the end of the war. The one between humans and monsters. His parents where not the same race, one was a wolf monster while the other was a human. They both died in the war, he was told that both of his parents were medics in it. Probably explains why he's a doctor now.

I texted him and waited for a response.

"Hey"

"Who is this?"

"It's me Sans"

"Sans?"

"Oh from high school"

"Yeah"

"How have you been!"

"Good"