67. What Do I Do Now?

Third Person Pov:

"I-I..... I Think I Love Agni."

"........."

"S-Sans?"

Sans squealed, "Oh my gosh! That's so cute!"

Aidan blushed a bit, "W-Well, Can You Help Me?"

"Oh- yeah! Sorry." Sans started packing up to leave with the soul in a backpack.

"Can We Meet Up?"

"Hm? Sure, why not."

"T-Thanks, Meet Me At The MTT Resort In Mint High Bush."

"Sure." Aidan ended the call and Sans left the lab. Sans quickly got home and got in the car. He strapped the soul in the tube next to him and started driving.

Mint High Bush was half an hour away from the town Sans lived. Sans put some music on and drove there silently. He parked in the parking lot and walked in with the soul in the backpack. Sans looked around and saw Aidan at a table for two. Sans walked over to him and sat in front of him and put the backpack on the floor next to him, "Hey." Aidan looked Sans up and down, "Wow, You Dressed Up?" Sans shook his head, "I was doing some work in my lab and I usually wear formal clothes while doing so. It makes me feel comfortable." Aidan nodded, "Cool." Sans smiled more, "So, about you liking Agni." Aidan blushed a bright orange, "Y-Yeah." Aidan ruffled his flames, "So, when did you realized you liked Agni?" Aidan cleared his throat as Sans started looking at the menu, "I-I Think It Started A Few Months Ago. I Was In My Room Shirtless And Pantless And Agni Came In And Playfully Sat In My Lap." Aidan blushed more, "H-He Was Also........... Shirtless." Sans dropped the menu on the table and looked at him, "H-He Was Drunk!" Aidan whisper screamed. Sans giggled, and rolled his eyes, "Whatever." A waitress went over to them, "Is this lovely couple ready to order?" Sans waved his hands in front of him as Aidan blushed, "Sorry, we aren't a couple." Her face turned red, "O-Oh! I am so sorry! I really have to stop assuming things. B-But, would you two like to order yet?" Sans looked at Aidan who nodded, "Sure, I'll have a Glambuger."

"Same As Him." She nodded and quickly wrote it down, "Great, two Glamburgers. I'll be back in a bit." She then left.

Aidan let out a sigh, "I Can't Believe That Just Happened." Sans nodded, "But, as you were saying."

"O-Oh Yeah."

"So, Basically, I Got A Hella Huge Boner And He Just Fell Asleep Sitting On Me." Sans chuckled, "And that's when you realized you liked him?" Aidan nodded, "What is your sexuality again?"

"Gay." Sans nodded, "And what is Agni's?" Aidan shrugged, "I Don't Know." Sams snapped his fingers, "There we go, your first task. Find out Agni's sexuality." He nodded. The waitress then arrived with their food and drinks? She placed their food in front of them and some drinks, "To make up for the misunderstanding." It was some apple cider, "Oh, thank you." She smiled, "No problem, just tell me if you need anything." She then walked off again. Sans took a sip of the cider and felt his phone buzz. He looked at it and it was Grillby,

[Big Dicc Boyfriend]

 "Baby Where Are You?"

"I'm out right now, sorry."

"Who Are You Out With?"

"No one important."

"As Long As You Are Safe"

"Love you, hen."

"What?"

"Sorry auto correct XD"

"Love you, hun."

"XD"

"Love You Too."

Sans then looked up at Aidan who was eating his burger. "Why don't we just ask Agni now?" Aidan then choked on his burger, "R-Right Now?" Sans nodded, "I have his phone number so I can ask him for you." Sans said already texting Agni, "W-Why Right Now?"

[Agni]

"Hey, you never told me, what's your sexuality?"

"oh"

"i'm gay"

"Thanks."

"no problem"

Sans put his phone down and looked back at Aidan who was murmuring about not text Agni, "Aidan, he's gay." Aidan stopped talking and turned all orange, he probably could've been mistaken for Grillby. Sans giggled, "So you do have a chance." He calmed down before people started staring. They both finished their food.

"So, who is the adopted one?"

"Oh, Agni."

"Does he know that?"

"Yeah."

"Great, then you have a bigger chance."

"What Do I Do Now?"

"Well, I would just say get close to him as possible." Aidan nodded and they paid for their food and left. "Hey Sans?" Sans looked at him, "Yeah?"

"Can You Drive Me Home?"

"Um, sure, then how did you get here?"

"Walked."

"How- why?"

He shrugged, "I Wasn't That Far From Here."

He nodded, "Get in."

Aidan got in and Sans started driving him home, "Where do you live?"

"Park Street, A Few Minutes Away From Here." Sans nodded and drove him there, he had the backpack in the back seat with the soul in it. Sans parked his car in Aidan's driveway. Aidan looked at the soul, "Is This A Child?" Sans blushed, "O-Oh yeah! B-But it's not mine!"

He looked at Sans, "T-Then Why Do You Have It?"

"I'm giving it to a friend as a gift." He nodded and got out of the car, "Hey, Why Don't You Come In For A Bit?"

"Sure, why not?" Sans grabbed the tube with the soul in it and Aidan let him in to see Agni on the couch with his shirt off. Aidan blushed and looked away, "I- Uh, Better Get Him A Blanket." Sans nodded and Aidan put a blanket on him only to be pulled under the covers by Agni. "S-Sans! Help!" Aidan whisper screamed. Sans chuckled and shook his head, "Sorry, I can't do that. Would you like the lights off?" He blushed more but nodded, "Y-Yes Please." Sans smiled and turned off the lights, "I think I should go." Aidan nodded and Sans got back in the car with the soul and started driving home.