roller skates//fuckshit

Reader's P.O.V

I laughed with my friends as we rode around the courthouse. Dodging skaters and people running around while doing tricks on our skates. Occasionally getting random yells of encouragement from people we passed. All of us yelling at eachother and people we knew, well that was until I was rammed into by somebody. Causing the both of us to fall, and my group to stop to look at us. 

"Oh shit, i'm sorry" Fuckshit said quickly as he got up, holding his hand out for me to grab. Making me take hold of it, the boy pulling me up easily. 

"It's alright, I wasn't watching where I was going" I sighed, looking at the familiar boy. Quickly recognizing him, and remembering his reputation.

"Nah baby, it was my fault. I should be looking out for a fine little thing like you" he said in a flirtatious tone, making me look at my friends. All of them trying to hold in their laughter, giving me a thumbs up.

I rolled my eyes, a slight smirk going on my face. Turning to look at the boy again, noticing the smirk that was on his face immediately. "Yeah yeah, I got to get going" I said, trying to skate away quickly. Only to feel a hand grab my wrist, making me turn to look at him.

"Well your not gonna tell me your name ms.roller skates?" he joked, making me chuckle slightly. Shaking my head at the boy, looking at him with a slight smile.

"Don't you got some other girls to fuck with?" I asked, with a raised eyebrow. Making the boys smirk grow wider.

"Well baby, honestly I'd rather fuck with you" he chuckled, making me roll my eyes once again. A very small blush covering my cheeks, shaking my head. 

"I don't think that's an option pretty boy" I teased, shaking my wrist out of his hand. Starting to ride away, my friends following. Fuckshit watching in shock, quickly hopping on his board before following us. Riding up to my side, making me let out a small groan. 

"And why isn't that an option?" he asked smartly, raising an eyebrow at me. Making me look at him with an annoyed look.

"Because I know I'll regret it, don't think I don't know about you Fuckshit" I sighed, looking forward again. My friends deciding to leave us alone, making me sigh. 

"Well you can't trust rumors baby" he chuckled, my eyes rolling at his words.

"Yes, because there just "rumors". I don't plan on talking to someone who can't keep a girl longer then a week" I said harshly doing air quotes, making him sigh. 

"Ouch, that one hurt" he mumbled, running a hand through his hair. "What if I said I was actually interested in you? You seem serious, and I like it" he said sincerely, making me turn my head to look at him. Raising an eyebrow at his words, trying to tell if he was being serious or not. 

"And how do I know if you actually mean that?" I asked, stopping my movements. Making him also stop in front of me, smiling at me slightly.

"I'll take you on a date, a nice one" he said with a pleading look. Making me think for a few seconds, wondering if I should except the offer. Trying to make a list of pros and cons in my head, finally deciding to give in.

"Fine, but if it goes bad then I'm out" I sighed, making the boy smile brightly at me. Nodding his head quickly, his hair bouncing.

"You won't regret it baby, I promise" he said happily, before giving me his number. Riding away after, a small smile on my face as I watched him. My friends coming up to me squealing, making me realize he never even got my name. 

This is now two updates in a row, and I don't know if I should do a part two to this. Where its the date and shit, but I hope you enjoyed.