jealous//ruben

Fourth Grade and I sat next to each other in Motor. I smiled softly as he continued to go on about the movie he wanted to make about "the strong baby". He continued to go on, moving his hands around, while also smiling brightly. I just continued to smile at him, laughing at random parts of his idea. Fourth Grade laughed loudly, which drowned out the sound of the door opening. I finally looked away from Fourth Grade to see a angry Ruben looking at us.

"Hey" I said smiling at him, he just glared at me before sitting down on the other couch. I glanced at Fourth Grade, he shrugged, looking confused. Slowly standing up, I went to sit next to Ruben he quickly stood up and walked over to the counter. "What the fucks his problem" I whispered quietly to Fourth Grade, only to have him shrug again. I rolled my eyes before walking over to the counter. "What's wrong" I questioned, turning to face Ruben. "Nothing" he muttered, glaring at me slightly.

"I know somethings wrong with you" I sighed, trying to get him to look at me. "Nothings wrong, I'm perfectly fine" he said getting louder. "Alright, whatever you say" I said rolling my eyes. I went and sat back down next to Fourth Grade. We continued to talk about his movie, I would occasionally look up at Ruben to see him glaring at Fourth Grade. Finally FuckShit walked in, glancing at Ruben and following his line of view. He smirked, turning to him.

Ruben's P.O.V.
Why the fuck is she doing this? Sitting there talking to Fourth Grade completely ignoring me. I rolled my eyes from the hundredth time as she laughed again. I just continued to glare at Fourth Grade while they talked. What did that idiot have that I didn't? Why was she ignoring me, her boyfriend, to talk to that dumbass? Well, she did try to ask me what's wrong, but of course I just said nothing. I was knocked out of my thoughts by the door to the shop opening. I just continued to glare.

"What's up with you" FuckShit asked, making me look at him. "Nothing" I muttered, stealing a glance at Y/N. "I know somethings wrong you just don't glare at one of your friends like because of nothing" He stated, smirking at me. "Ok fine, I don't like how she's talking to Fourth Grade" I grumbled, looking at my shoes. FuckShit laughed loudly, causing Y/N to look over at us, staring at me for a couple of seconds before turning back to Fourth Grade.

"So your jealous" asked FuckShit, smiling mischievously. I nodded slowly, getting embarrassed. "Well did you tell her that" he asked me, grabbing his board placing it on the counter. "No, I told her I was fine" I stated, blushing lightly. "Oh you're a fucking idiot, you need to tell her that you are. So that, she doesn't think that your mad at her" explained FuckShit, as he looked at me seriously. "You should talk her now" Fuckshit said, nodding his head in Y/N's direction. I nodded, before walking over to Y/N grabbing her wrist, dragging her out to the back of Motor.

Reader's P.O.V.
"What are you doing" I asked once he had dragged me outside. "I need to talk to you" he mumbled, looking at his shoes. We stood in silence for a minute, his hand still around my wrist. "Well are you going to talk" I asked, making him let go of my wrist. "I'm not mad at you" Ruben mumbled, blushing a dark red. "Then why are you ignoring me"

Rubens P.O.V.
"Then why are you ignoring me" Y/N asked, her voice ran through my head. Should I tell her? What if she thinks I'm stupid, why would I be jealous of Fourth Grade? It's not like she likes him, she's dating me. "I don't like the way you talk to Fourth Grade, I feel like you'll leave me for him. He's nicer then me, he makes you laugh and smile" I was going to continue to go on, but I was shut up by Y/N putting her lips on mine. I was shocked at first but quickly began to kiss her back, her lips moving in sync with mine. She pulled away, placing her hands on my cheeks.

"I'm with you not Fourth Grade. Of course he makes me laugh and smile, but I smile more when I'm with you. He may be a little nicer then you, but that's ok because I love how you can be mean. I love you Ruben" she said, staring into my eyes smiling. "I love you too. I'm sorry, I was being an idiot" I muttered. She only laughed before placing her lips on mine again.

Wow this took longer then expected. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it!!