PROLOGUE - What do you see?

AN: Before we start let me just thank the owner of the photo above. I haven't given them proper credits. Now, let's proceed.

Summer time. Hot yet the most anticipated season of the year. Women are already out shopping for bikinis, flowy dresses, and fashion accessories to their hearts' content. Men, on the other hand, are busy showing off their toned abs and arm muscles. It's almost the same every year that it's bores me, not until they came.

The sun's shining brightly as usual but you know what's more blinding? Yes, these group of rookie actors in front of me. What a breathe of fresh air. Finally, something new! All have equally beautiful faces you won't get tired looking at. One can already brighten up the whole place but, five of them all together? It's paradise! People would stop and look at them from the window outside the shop. Some even took pictures of them (not so) secretly. I walked towards them, two of them looked at me, their eyes burning with anticipation. I smiled coyly. "Good day, sir. Here's your order. One passion fruit, two strawberries, and two mint chocos. Anything else (aside from me)?" I asked them as I put each cup gently on their table. "Oh, how lucky! I want to get close to them like that too.", "She's breathing the same air as them, wahh!" I love hearing the other girls envy me. What can I do?  I won in life. The universe favors me a lot that it permitted me to get this close to TXT. "No, we don't need anything else. Thank you." The tallest member said. With that, I walked  away, chin up with a proud smile plastered on my face.

I know you all think of me as a delulu now but, I can't help it. Call me crazy but I can imagine Soobin "The Absolute Boyfriend" taking care of me if I get sick. I won't mind being sick for a month just to experience how sweet and considerate he is. I can also picture "The Lone Wolf" Yeonjun staring at me with his intimidating gaze as he confesses his love for me. Ah, I swear, his the type that would give you his coat when you are cold but in a tsundere manner. So different from Beomgyu. Boy, that man is indeed the "Nation's Cute Guy". I would definitely melt if he does the confession song to me. I can also imagine Taehyun coming to me as he walks out of his luxurious car with an iPad and a book on his hand. He really does suit his title as the "Modern Prince". Lastly, Hueningkai. He is the babiest baby. Being cute is his last name. Imagine going out with this guy. He would make you feel embarrassed, but in a good way. He really is the "Cute Guy from the West".

A ding from my phone woke me up from my beautiful daydream. It's a text from my boss. Damn I'm screwed.