EPILOGUE - Waiting for You to Call 911

The light is blinding. Kai squeezed his eyes shut once again. "Who turned on the lights?" He asked as he stood up. He opened his eyes and saw the members sprawled in bed. Memories from the other night came rushing in his head. Kai remembers everything, from the day he witnessed Taehyun and Yeonjun showering each other compliments to the night were they decided to agree with the conditions made by the magical lady. How? Taehyun stirred and scratched his neck. He opened his eyes and looked at the younger. "What? What are you looking at?" He said then Kai broke  big smile and automatically launched at him. "Hyunie, you're back!"

They have gathered at the dining table once again. Now, not for a meeting but for breakfast. Soobin sat farther away from Kai as he pick the seat beside Taehyun. The two cuties sat together at the left side of the table leaving Yeonjun no choice but to take the only available seat. "We really are back to our normal self. But, why do we still remember the things that had happened before?" Taehyun spoke as the members look at him. No one really knows the answer to this question. "Wanna find out?" Beomgyu shouted, fully charged with all the energy he hadn't used for three days. "Let's finish these up then go to the café."

Yeonjun was washing the dishes when Soobin went to him. He rubbed each plate dry with a towel before putting it away. Silence. "Do you mean it? The thing you said the other day?" Soobin inquired. Yeonjun answered with a nod. "Okay." Soobin smiled. Beomgyu was at the door looking at them but decided not to intervene. He went upstairs only to hear Kai and Taehyun laughing. He placed his ear on the door. Both were cleaning up their beds. "Kai, you have too many plushies. I swear, I'm going to throw each of them, one by one until the only one left is ..." Hueningkai interrupted the older's words, "you? I know." He only said it as a joke but Taehyun turned red as a tomato after hearing it. He caught him off guard. Kai thinks it's cute. "What? I was just joking." Kai said but continued to tease the other. "Also, didn't you tell me that you are the cutest." Taehyun threw a plushie at him. "Shut up." Beomgyu stopped eavesdropping and sighed. "Just what the hell happened during those three days."

They finally reached the café. Fans swarmed around them but still, the group greeted them politely. They reached their favorite table and sat comfortably. "Who's going to order?" Yeonjun asked. Both Beomgyu and Kai raised their hands. "Me, it's my turn now. Gyu did it the other day. Please." Kai said, of course, with all the cuteness he got. "Hyuka, you'll only mess it up. Just accept the fact that you can't face people when you aren't acting." Taehyun said as a form of revenge from what Kai did to him earlier. "Ah, so mean! Bring my cute Taehyunie back." Taehyun's ears turned red. Beomgyu had enough of the two so he turned to face Soobin only to be shocked to see him talking to Yeonjun. "Ah! He's talking the wolf." Yeonjun looked at him and said, "Will you stop calling me wolf. It hurts my feelings, you know." He paused. "But, thanks. If it ain't for you leaving us the other day, we wouldn't have made up." Beomgyu couldn't process what happened. The wolf talked to him and was thankful of what he have done. "Wah, Yeonjunie. You're so sweet!" He shouted.

The fans were laughing alongside with them. Just seeing them happy makes me happy too. Just look at those bright smiles. I walked towards them with my tray. I placed the food on their table gently. "Oh, no. We haven't ordered yet. I'm afraid this ain't ours." Soobin said as polite as he could be. "This one is on the house, a part of the reward." I walked away leaving the boys in shock. Well, what can I do? After all, their biggest fan, the owner of their favorite café, is the same person who made their friendship stronger.