CHAPTER 2 - After the Surprise Event, We ...

Author's note: Before we have the next chapter, let me just thank the creator of the fanart above. ❤️❤️❤️Now, let's go!

The boys, at least three of them, participated wholeheartedly on the event. As what Taehyun said, the small act of participating already gained the attention of the costumers. "Ah, how cute!", "I want this friendship!". He is smart. He knows that they are not equally popular so, for them to have more fans, they need to show off their friendship as much as possible. He, most of the time, follows Soobin around because he is scared of the wolf (and partly because he has more fans). Although he is scared of Yeonjun, he decided to step in for he saw them both getting awkward with just each other's presence. "Soobin. Yeonjun." He positioning himself between them and continued, "Have you found it already?". Then, he looked at Yeonjun whispering, "You have to make up already. If I can feel the tension when you two are alone, I am sure fans feel it too." A snap was heard. Some fans took a photo of them together. 'Publicity.' Taehyun thought. "Ah, they look cute together.", "I know! Just look at how small Taehyun is beside Soobin and Yeonjun, my uwus.", "He is their baby!" Soobin heard the fans' remarks and tried to suppress his laughter. "No, not yet, little baby." He answered Taehyun as a big smile formed on his face. "Tension, huh." Yeonjun whispered back.

"Ah, the other's don't even care about the event! They just care about their image." Hueningkai pouted as he pointed at Taehyun's imaginary family. He continued, "That should be me! I'm the biggest baby. Right, Beomie?" Beomgyu didn't respond. "Beomie, I know you think that you're the cutest. You are, but the baby title is for me, and for me only. So, don't be upset-" Beomgyu shushed the whining baby with his hand. His eyes shimmering as he showed Hueningkai a wooden bong. "Is this it? I think we found it!" Beomgyu exclaimed. They immediately went to the corner of the shop, inspecting their new found toy. It was nothing special, just a wooden wand with engraved ancient symbols surrounding it's body. Totally normal. "What made you think it's the bong we are looking for? Doesn't it suppose to shine or something?" Hueningkai asked the older curiously. "Come on, Kai. Can't you read?" He then pointed something on the bong's body. "Look here, it says 'Bbi Bbi Di Bba Bbi Di Bong'." Hueningkai squinted his eyes and there he saw the words, just like how Beomgyu told him. "So, what are we suppose to do with this now? Are we going to give it back to the shop owner?" The older cutie shook his head and gave Hueningkai the bong. "You keep it for now. It's still early and I want to grab something to eat. Also, it's fun to watch people look for it." He winked at Kai as he walked towards the counter.

Hueningkai eyed the bong. He examined every rune thoroughly. "It looks awesome! Just like Harry Potter's wand." He looked around then saw Yeonjun and Soobin. It may not seem like it but he really is very sad of what they had become. He just want to be happy and do crazy things with them. With that, Kai raised the bong and pointed it towards the two. "Tomorrow X Together, make those two make up with each other." He said, swirling the bong in circular motion. He was just about to laugh with how desperate he was when suddenly the bong lit up. Various lights sprung out of it. 'What did I get myself into?' he thought as he scream his lungs out.