CHAPTER 3 - TXT, The Group Who Tried to Escape The Fans

"Ah! My head." Hueningkai grunts as he opens his eyes. Beside him were the others, sleeping. Hueningkai didn't understand what happened. He is sure that they did not left the shop. Everything turned black after the bong lit up. The bong. He needs to wake the others up and tell them what happened. "Taehyun." He shook him gently. The other stirred and opened his eyes. "Taehyun, I need your help. Let's wake the others up. I think I did something." He was just about to stand up but Taehyun grabbed him, hugging him tight. "Good morning, Hyuka!" His voice was very cheerful, eyes glimmering as he looks at him. This was so foreign to Hueningkai that he couldn't control his expression. "Huh, did I make Hyuka mad?" Taehyun said in between pouts. The other screamed in horror that it made the others jump out of their beds. "Guys, Taehyun's being cute!" Yeonjun went to them first. He went to cup Kai's face then, Taehyun's. Hueningkai apologized and was afraid that he made Yeonjun wake up at the wrong side of the bed. "Ah, Taehyunie is so cute! But, I'm cuter. Kyu~" Hueningkai can't believe what he just saw. The coldest members are now showering each other with compliments.

The group sat together on a round table as they have their breakfast. No one, aside from Hueningkai, seems to have an idea of what's going on. To him, it seems like he and Taehyun exchanged personalities, same with Yeonjun and Beomgyu. Soobin who was hostile towards him is now exactly the opposite. He won't let him get out of his sight! "Guys! Guys! Listen up. I know no one understands but please just listen to what I have to say." He mustered up his courage to speak up. The others quiet down and looked at him. "I did something. Remember the event we participated in? Beomgyu and I have found the bong but hid it since it was still early and we want to have more fun. I then tried to cast a spell on Yeonjun and Soobin because I hate seeing them snapping at each other. I never knew that this would happen. Having our personalities exchanged is a hard thing and us being actors made it harder." He pause, his eyes burning with determination. "We need to reverse the spell before anyone finds out." Kai couldn't believe that he made that kind of statement in all seriousness. 'Is this what it's like to be Taehyun?' he looked at them one by one. "Eung, I hate this kind of atmosphere. It's suffocating!" He said as he grabbed Soobin and shook him hard. Taehyun tried to calm Yeonjun but he failed. Beomgyu stood and grabbed Yeonjun's arms. "Stop it already." He faced the others, "Here's the plan."

Being actors made the whole exchange thing hard for them but it is also their way to make everything look normal. All were good actors so they decided to act like their true personalities as the find for answers. They decided to split up according to who they got exchanged to. "I will go with Kai. What if he trips? No one's going to help him get up. He easily gets tired so someone needs to give him a piggyback ride." The tallest one whined. He grabbed Kai by the shoulder tightly. "No, you're coming with us. You'll only blew their cover with that protective ass of yours." Without delay Beomgyu grabbed the other by the collar and dragged him with them. "Just call me when you need something! I'll go fetch it for you! Kai! Kai!" Soobin shouted as he drifts further and further away from the two. "Hmp, Hyuka! I'm hungry~ Let's go eat now, please." It was rare to see Taehyun do cute things. Kai was enjoying the show but he can't let him do it as please. "Taehyun, remember what we have decided on realier?" Kai asked. It instantly earned a pout from the other. "Okay, if you do your role well. I'll reward you later." Taehyun's eyes shined upon hearing what Kai said. "Really? Okay! But, I need to study first. Can you show me?"

"So you want me to show you how you should act?" Hueningkai asked then the smaller nodded. They went inside their dorm for Taehyun insisted to practice the role they have given him. He studies his role quite seriously by observing and watching people or even animals. There was a time were he was chosen to act as a puma in a play. He watched Kung Fu Panda and studied the captive tiger's movements.  This is his way of acting. Impressive. "But, how should I act? I can't control my personality, you know." He averted his gaze. He didn't know that being stared at is quite embarrassing. "No, okay. Just sit comfortably. I'll just look at you. Eung, don't be so stiff!" Taehyun patted his shoulders lightly. "There, there. I can't study if you're to conscious. Do you want Hobakie to accompany you? A plushie perhaps?" Taehyun smiled reassuringly. "But, Taehyunie's here so it should be fine. The cutest is here, right?" Taehyun poked his dimple. He looked at Kai's reaction and he doesn't seem impressed. He pouted but blushed when the taller answered, "Yes, you are the cutest."