CHAPTER 1 - Bbi Bbi Di Bba Bbi Di Bong

"Soobinie." Hueningkai called as he clings on my arm. Here we go again. He clings as if his life depends on me. What does he think of me? A tree? "Hyuka, Soobin looks really uncomfortable right now." Taehyun continued, "and, we're basically walking. Just give him a break first." That's right. Taehyunie is the only person who understands me. "Oh, no! Why are you pouting like that, Kai?" Beomgyu exclaimed, then he looked at me. "Soobinie, you aren't cute at all!" With that, he dragged Hueningkai away. "Let's go find Yeonjun, instead." He said as they stormed towards the entrance of the shop. Finally, both are gone. I was genuinely very happy that I can walk freely, not until I felt a pair of muscular arms snaking my right arm. Of course, it's now Taehyun's turn to cling on me. What did I even expect from them? I internally sighed.

They both arrived at the café only to be welcomed by the fans. "Cafés supposed to smell like coffee beans and feel like home. It ain't peaceful here anymore." Taehyun whispered loud enough for Soobin to hear. The taller knows Taehyun's personality but his remark still left him in shock. 'Just how straight forward can this little human be?' He thought. Aside from the noises made by the fans. They can clearly hear Beomgyu's laughter as Hueningkai calls them. "Soobinie! Taehyunie! Over here!" His hands waving at them furiously. The table they were occupying is a large one. It's rectangular and is made of glass. The cushion seats are in red color, surrounding the table. There were at least eight, divided equally on both sides. Yeonjun, wearing a red beret, sat on the left side of the table while the other two on the right, side by side. They have already order for them. Taehyun sat next to Hueningkai, Soobin to Yeonjun. "Wait, you're sitting next to the wolf?" Beomgyu asked. "For publicity." Soobin briefly answered. No one can deny the group's friendship since they are often seen going outside and eating together happily as they always do. "Aren't you guys going to make up already? It has been weeks since the fight." Taehyun added. Yeonjun and Soobin were in good terms before but their work made a conflict between them. "He stole my fans from me! And, we aren't making up since we aren't even friends at the first place." Yeonjun's dignified answer earned a gasp from the three. "Yeonjunie, how could you say that? I get that it's not your fault but it's not Soobinie's either. Come on. Shake hands and hug each other." Hueningkai said in between pouts. Soobin rolled his eyes. He won't make up with Yeonjun. They weren't really close so it's no use. He just focused himself devouring the cake in front of him.

"Dear valued costumers, as a part of our shop's 5th anniversary celebration, we will be having a short event." The sudden announcement got everyone, aside from the group, excited. "We encourage everyone to participate in the event. Thank you!" The voice explained the mechanics of the game and it caught the younger's interest. "Taehyunie, Beomie, let's join. It seems fun and easy. All we have to do is to find the Bbi Bbi Di Bba Bbi Di Bong, right?" Beomgyu laughed at how comical Hueningkai was when he said the name of the game. "But, Kai. We don't even know what it looks like. It's like searching for nothing." Hueningkai didn't want to give up. He really want to participate. He looked at the members with puppy eyes. "Hueningkai is right." Taehyun decided earning heart eyes from the younger. "We should participate in the event, at least for publicity. Also, it can be a way for these two idiots to finally make up." He added as he pointed at them. The voice was once again heard, "One, two, three. Let's go!"