CHAPTER 4 - Can't They Just Leave TXT Alive?

"Why did you do that? Are you really trying to get us all caught?" Beomgyu was fuming mad at Yeonjun for acting cute at the coffee shop. Fans were always there waiting for them and the majority knows how they used to act. If they catch something strange then, it would be the end of their whole careers. "Why is it always my fault? It's your personality to begin with!" Yeonjun stuttered with tears forming on his eyes. He looked at Soobin. "Help me, Soobinie. He's being mean! He ain't even acting his role earlier." Soobin sighed and scratched his head. He doesn't really care about these two. He should be the one beside Kai. How is Taehyun going to protect his precious gum with that attitude he has. "Can't we just go home? I'm so tired dealing with the both of you. I also need to check on Kai. He isn't answering his phone." Beomgyu just shrugged and walked away first, heading to the car. "Soobinie. Here I come!" Yeonjun said before he jumped at Soobin's back. He placed his arms around the taller's neck and put his chin on top of Soobin's head. "What the hell are you doing? My back is for Kai only. I won't piggyback other members aside from him." He gently put Yeonjun down and started to walk away. "But, I'm tired. My feet is already sore from all the hiding we did." Soobin continued walking without even looking back at him. Yeonjun took a step forward then another, then another. Slowly. Soobin couldn't take all the whining anymore so he went back and let the other do what he wants. Yeonjun didn't hesitate and went for it.

Soobin was walking quietly towards the parking lot with Yeonjun on his back. Awkwardness filled the air so Soobin decided to speak up. "I'm sorry. For stealing your fans. It's not that I can control them but still, sorry." Yeonjun can't see Soobin's face since he was being carried but he felt the sincerity in the taller's voice. "Yeonjun? What, are you really that mad?" He continued only to make the other a sobbing mess. Soobin tried to calm him for they were still outside. Fans might see and try to spark a rumor between them. They got into the car. Beomgyu was already sleeping. Soobin let Yeonjun sit in between them since he requested it. After Soobin closed the door he felt a hand grab his. "I am really not mad at you. In fact, I don't really mind that's why I don't talk about it. But my silence made it worst, right?" He said in between sniffles. "I'm sorry. I know that I'm not as popular as before. I accepted it already. Now, I kept on doing things could get us in trouble ..." Soobin hugged him and patted his back as he says that it's okay and that everything's going to be fine soon. Hearing that the two already made up, Beomgyu smiled a little.

"Woah, look at this picture I snapped outside this store." The customer said noisily to her friends as she flashes the photo to them. "Wah, they're so cute. Beomgyu is an angel. Look how small he is beside Yeonjun and Soobin." I went towards the noisy customers with a tray on my hand and a smile on my face. "Here's your order." I placed every single thing carefully on their table as I look at the picture she is boasting about. I sighed at the sight of it. Just what did these kids do with the bong?