Jaune's Familiar of Zero

Timeline: Time of the first humans and Salem never rebel against the brothers of light and darkness.

Salem was rather confused. A timeline where she never went up against the Brother Gods was not something she was aware of.

The scene shown a small chapel that was around the sunset. Two figures came out from the chapel and reveal to be a young man carrying a young woman.

Everyone, mostly those with crushes began to look on.

These two figures reveal to be Jaune Arc and Pyrrha Nikos. Pyrrha Nikos came from the long line of powerful mages with said that magic that could landscape and from a noble family while Jaune was only a simple young man that came from another world and came from a long line of heroes of the Arc family with a dream becoming a hero himself even he was only a commoner.

Pyrrha squealed like an energetic high school girl, holding her chest as if her heart was about to burst.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" Ruby, Velvet, Coco, Yang, Weiss and Blake shouted.

The mature of those loving the blonde noodle were shaking their fists on jeaously.

Jaune was wearing a civilian attire that consist on plain black shirt, a pair of jeans and a pair of sneakers. He also has a sword strapped in his back. While Pyrrha was in her huntress uniform.

"Ugh, is this going to be like one of those lovey dovey things again?" Roman asked.

"Yeah, man, I didn't come here for this." Mercury whined.

Both got their heads slapped by Cinder, Emerald and Neo.

Jaune was carrying Pyrrha in his arms and looks at her. Pyrrha was peacefully asleep in his arms which made him smile. Jaune and Pyrrha did a small wedding ceremony by themselves and declared to be husband and wife. During the toast Jaune puts a sleeping potion on Pyrrha wine causes her to fall asleep.

"NO, Jaune, why?!" Pyrrha said in betrayal.

"He had to do so to ensure you didn't interrupt his meeting with someone important." Eternity assured.

That hardly made Pyrrha better while her competition, mostly Ruby made satisfactory grins.

"So, this is where you both were." A voice said. Jaune looks up and saw Qrow Branwen standing before him. Qrow was a royal guard of the Kingdom of Vale and one the best magic knights in Vale.

"Oh look mommy, I'm working under the kid." Qrow said sarcastically.

"I doubt you'd serve the young man well, you drunkard."

"Well excuse me if I did a better job than you, Ice Queen."

Winter gritted her teeth.

"Qrow, what are you doing here?" Jaune asked. Qrow looks at him with serious look on his face.

"I heard that Nikos accepted the suicidal mission. To be left behind while the princess of the Kingdom of Vale makes her escape." Qrow said.

Ren and Nora rounded on Pyrrha like a pair of children refusing to let go of their mother.

Jaune's eyes narrows at him.

"Are you here to make sure that Pyrrha would do this mission?" Jaune asked sharply but to his suprise Qrow shook his head.

"No kid, I wanted to tell you both to runaway. There is no point stopping the invasion army. They are at least 70,000 soliders, mages and monsters in that army.